Outlook 2007, Vista and Unread Mail

Old March 5th 07, 10:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook

Default Outlook 2007, Vista and Unread Mail

Unread Mail no longer displays the number of new unread mails; instead,
folders with new mails are displayed in bold. But when I click on Unread
Mail, I can read the mails that are new.

How can I get Unread Mail to display the number of Unread Mails, and the
folders containing new emails to NOT be displayed in bold?

--
Thanks,
John

Old March 6th 07, 06:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Benjamin Gay [MSFT]

Hi John,
What happens if you right click on the Unread Mail folder and click
properties? Is the "Show number of Unread Items" radio button selected?

--
Benjamin Gay [MSFT]

Old March 6th 07, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook

Yep. I unchecked it, then checked the other and hit Apply. Then closed
Outlook and went back, unchecked that and checked Show Number of Unread
Items again. Then closed and reopened Outlook.

It seems to be working more often now, but still not always. Strange, huh?