Old March 6th 07, 05:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Benjamin Gay [MSFT]

Default Outlook 2007, Vista and Unread Mail

Hi John,
What happens if you right click on the Unread Mail folder and click
properties? Is the "Show number of Unread Items" radio button selected?

--
Benjamin Gay [MSFT]

"A" wrote in message
Unread Mail no longer displays the number of new unread mails; instead,
folders with new mails are displayed in bold. But when I click on Unread
Mail, I can read the mails that are new.

How can I get Unread Mail to display the number of Unread Mails, and the
folders containing new emails to NOT be displayed in bold?

--
Thanks,
John