Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
mails missing by Lysbeth Strating
I have some subfolders in my inbox. Yesterday, when I opened my OE, one was gone! There were many e-mails in it, that are very important. What is...
April 10th 06 05:56 PM
by Milan Go to last post
2 669
Undo..how about redo? by Catt
Hi, I've got Outlook express 6.0 There is an "undo" icon in the tool bar that I can go backwards with and undo an error. But there is no redo. So...
April 10th 06 07:30 PM
by Catt Go to last post
4 7,949
Outlook express acts irregular by urslow
Hello, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out why OE6, keeps giving me this error message: Your server has unexpectedly...
April 10th 06 07:31 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 975
Underline in sent email not seen by receiver by James G. Shriver
On creating the email message I underline key words, but the receiver responds no Key words underlined. Also, on reading my Sent message I find...
April 10th 06 07:40 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 1,760
Print Large Font by Joshua A. Booker
Hi, How can I print messages with Large Font in OE. I can get them to display with large font, but they still always print small. TIA, Josh
April 10th 06 07:51 PM
by Joshua A. Booker Go to last post
5 872
Multiple Copies of Same Message by Bill Helbron
While searching for a specific email, I happened to notice that I have six (6) copies of every email in my "Local Folders"! I have no clue as to how...
April 10th 06 09:31 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 735
Spellchecker... by me
I just reformatted and reinstalled Win XP Pro SP2 and I used to have a spellchecker... and Now, I don't. How do I get the freakin' thing to...
April 10th 06 11:21 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 440
Send failure, notice keeps popping up by keith
Was in W98.general discussion and tried to send a reply with two attachments. Message too big and not sent. Tried again with one attachment. Same...
April 11th 06 12:01 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
5 1,048
Macros? by CWLee
I may be using an out-of-date term, but years ago various programs allowed the use of a brief set of characters to represent a much longer set of...
April 11th 06 12:11 AM
by tcebob Go to last post
1 523
help by Pamela Hodges
I need help getting my e-mail from frontier net to outlook express
April 11th 06 01:03 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 319
e-mail by
my e-mail is supposed to be going to my isp bellsouth. i want it to go there-what is happening?
April 11th 06 04:00 AM
by aroldo Go to last post
6 443
Problem sending attachments by Newguyhere
When I email photo(s) in jpg format files, the recipient's complains that as their email is downloading, they get multiple emails, one right after...
April 11th 06 04:05 AM
by Richard in AZ Go to last post
5 929
problems with attachments by Glenn Henderson
Why is it that some attachments are blocked and others aren't? I have XP and Mcafee. I've scoured the settings but can't figure what might be...
April 11th 06 05:02 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 427
links not opening by maeve
I am having trouble opening links in OE to IE. Had this once before but forget how to fix it. Thanks
April 11th 06 05:16 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 820
How Transfer folders to new Identity by Barry
Hi, I transferred my OE6 folders from an old machine using 'TransferMyPC' - all worked OK except that on new PC I could not create new folders. I...
April 11th 06 02:31 PM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 633
outlook does not work correctly after running xp transfer wizard by Steve S
I have update to a new computer. I set it up and installed an email account. Everything worked OK. I then used the file and setting transfer wizard...
April 11th 06 03:39 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 751
Send & receive won't dial up by Anne the Dane
I am helping a friend who has a dial up modem. She has just got a new machine with XP and OE6. The modem works fine. IE6 dials up no problem, OE6...
April 11th 06 06:06 PM
by Anne the Dane Go to last post
0 467
bug? altering message store location sabotages Outlook Express by Excrafts
I changed my message store location to "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express" when logged on to XP Pro as...
April 11th 06 07:03 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 560
Encrytion by Joe Alevato
How i encrytion all of my emails can any body help me Thank you.
April 11th 06 07:04 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 316
Help, don't want my address in from field... by [email protected]
I am trying to change my "From" field when I send a message from my email address and my chosen name to just my name. Is that possible? Right now,...
April 11th 06 07:08 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post

From The