Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL subscriptions after, say, a few daze. How do I fix this?
May 28th 09 12:01 AM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
8 708
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
For particular news servers, such as news.motzarella,org, OE loses ALL subscriptions after, say, a few daze. How do I fix this?
May 27th 09 10:41 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 284
Move OE Folder WITH Newsgroups Between Two Computers by TKM
What's the secret to moving the OE folder to another computer and keeping the newsgroups intact as well? I changed to a new laptop and usually move...
May 27th 09 09:51 PM
by TKM Go to last post
0 279
sport by Faballa DEMBELE
que savez à propos de la finale de ce soir? Il s'agit bien de celle qui oppose le fc barcelone à manchester unied "VARISA" WWW SADE COM a écrit...
May 27th 09 09:12 PM
by Faballa DEMBELE Go to last post
0 323
sport by Faballa DEMBELE
que savez à propos de la finale de ce soir? Il s'agit bien de celle qui oppose le fc barcelone à manchester unied "VARISA" WWW SADE COM a écrit...
May 27th 09 09:12 PM
by Faballa DEMBELE Go to last post
0 454
CHAT ROOM by max chibuye
May 27th 09 09:06 PM
by Faballa DEMBELE Go to last post
8 806
CC rule by Nautico
I have a related question. If a recipient of an email to numerous undisclosed recipients uses the Reply All option, does that reply go out to all of...
May 27th 09 07:06 PM
by dietmarzimmer Go to last post
5 665
E-mails by Rita Damasceno Fontana
Porque que quando envio uma mensagem ela volta dando mensagem dando uma mensagem de erro com triangulo amarelo e interrogação.
May 27th 09 07:03 PM
by dietmarzimmer Go to last post
2 407
hfôguog by NAM BI?N ÐÔNG
May 27th 09 11:55 AM
by uwe Rajrattanarak Go to last post
3 494
Úä ÍÇÏË by ÇÔÑÝ ãÇåÑ
ÕÇÑ ÍÇÏË ãÚ ÔÇÈ ãä ØæÑÉ ÚãÑå 24 Ýí ÇÓÑÇÆíá æÊæÝì åæ ÇÓãå ÞÇÓã ãÍãÏ ÞÇÓã ÞÈå Çááå íÑÍãæ æíÑÍã ÌãíÚ ÇáÇãæÇÊ
May 27th 09 08:37 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 513
Find: how to go to thread containing NG message in Find results? by WhatsUp31415
I use Find to search for a newsgroup thread with "foobar" in the subject line. It finds many, one of which is the one I'm interested in. I can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 27th 09 07:38 AM
by SITI NURADILA BT.BAHARUDIN Go to last post
12 1,082
send and recieve does not connect to server by fisherman7119
I am using XP on the pc and sudenly today when I hit the send and recieve the progress box comes up and no details appear and then it shuts. I have...
May 27th 09 05:58 AM
by ±±¶° Go to last post
6 596
send and recieve does not connect to server by fisherman7119
I am using XP on the pc and sudenly today when I hit the send and recieve the progress box comes up and no details appear and then it shuts. I have...
May 26th 09 10:08 PM
by fisherman7119 Go to last post
0 264
May 26th 09 08:25 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 271
May 26th 09 08:25 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 379
May 26th 09 08:24 PM
by No Name Go to last post
8 723
CONNECTION by choual
JE N'ARRIVE PAS AENVOYER MES MESSAGES
May 26th 09 11:16 AM
by Albert itoumba Go to last post
4 536
can not send message by Steve S
When i try to send a message I get the following error message; The message could not be opened from out Outbox folder. Account: 'Steve', Server:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 26th 09 07:27 AM
by gedePoece Go to last post
11 1,239
CC rule by Nautico
I have a related question. If a recipient of an email to numerous undisclosed recipients uses the Reply All option, does that reply go out to all of...
May 26th 09 05:03 AM
by Nautico Go to last post
0 351
Find: how to search for multiple words? by WhatsUp31415
When using Find, sometimes I want to search for subjects that have two words not necessarily adjacent and not necessarily in a particular...
May 25th 09 10:39 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post

From The