Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Lag time going from folder to folder by michgal2k
I just got a new PC - Dell 310 and it seems like when I switch between folders - it takes longer than my old PC. Any ideas? I thought with a...
April 7th 06 03:07 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
7 512
line length settings don't work by chance
Though set at 76 characters per line for a wrap, the lines appear as long as a third of the set length. What is wrong? tia CK
April 7th 06 03:14 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 580
÷ÏÐÒÏÓ by îÁÔÁÛÁ
ÐÏÍÏÇÉÔÅ ÎÁÔÒÏÉÔØ ÐÏÞÔÕ!!!
April 7th 06 03:58 PM
by îÁÔÁÛÁ Go to last post
0 357
blocage by christian dettori
je ne peux pas envoyer un courrier électonique et ne peux lire le courrier reçu d'INCREDITMAIL suite à erreur de serveur que faire?
April 7th 06 05:02 PM
by Peter Go to last post
2 406
Spamkiller - slightly OT by RG
I'm looking for suggestions for a Spamkiller prog that works independently of OE ... I was using McAfee Spamkiller 2.9 which worked in the...
April 7th 06 05:30 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 427
Saving emails by B Bear
Hi I wish to save all my emails to an external drive. Im about to reinstall windows. I've done it before but can't remember how. Is it just one...
April 7th 06 07:10 PM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 611
folders/icon in tray by QuestionMan
problems w/my OE6 1- can't create folders. go to file, new, folders or right click, try all ways and nothing happens. see 'time capsule' but no...
April 7th 06 09:30 PM
by QuestionMan Go to last post
6 939
Recieving messages automatically by Tyson
Is there a way to recieve messages automatically without opening Outlook Express and recieving messages? This would help because then it would tell...
April 7th 06 10:14 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 708
OE won't open .eml files. by brackenburn
Hi, I recently had to do a "restore to factory specs.". Every thing is working OK now except one item. I had backed up on CD a number of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 7th 06 10:33 PM
by brackenburn Go to last post
14 1,626
Address Book/Message Store missing by groovyfingers
performed clone OE off the Inside OE site. Moved to another computer, attempted to restore. Deleted the four registry keys as instructed, opened...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 7th 06 11:05 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
10 1,257
Dropped IE connections by deango
Hi. Recently my IE 6 browser has been dropping connections to normal websites not restricted or secured. I click on a few and everything is...
April 8th 06 12:10 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 605
Downloading duplicate POP-mails after reinstalling by Heinz
I've reinstalled OE6 and kept my mails via settings wizard. But now, when I connect OE wants to re-download all mails I've left on the Yahoo server....
April 8th 06 01:50 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 1,256
Corrupted Address Book by Mike
Is there anyway to remove the warnings that pop up when I click on any message or the address book. Both messages inform me that the address book...
April 8th 06 01:51 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 520
Error message 0x800CCC3C by kls
I keep getting the following error message when I try to send out an email with a Word attachment to groups I've set up in Outlook Express: The...
April 8th 06 03:45 AM
by Pastor Arvelo Go to last post
9 548
Messages will not leave outbox by Steve S
I just updated to new computer. I used the transfer wizard in XP to move all my settings over to the new computer ( Both run XP PRO). Now when I...
April 8th 06 04:11 AM
by goddess.com Go to last post
2 929
sorrrv talk by goddess.com
you to whatis going on if can From: "mountaintreasures" Subject: Can I send...
April 8th 06 04:15 AM
by goddess.com Go to last post
0 398
Forwarding to gmail account by Tyson
Can I somehow automatically forward all the messesges that I recieve in OE to my gmail account? I know that gmail has a free POP but I really dont...
April 8th 06 06:25 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
8 803
"An Unknown Error Has Occured" by Buck
In one particular newsgroup, I get the above message. It also won't let me mark anything as read, D/L more headers or "catch up." What happened? ...
April 8th 06 07:44 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS MVP-OE Go to last post
1 587
hazuki by hazuki fuzikawa
April 8th 06 01:25 PM
by hazuki fuzikawa Go to last post
0 344
Will I miss some e-mails with this setting in OE? by [email protected]
If I set Outlook Express to read all messages in plain text, will I miss some messages because they bounce, or will they all come with the HTML...
April 8th 06 02:15 PM
by PopS Go to last post

From The