Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how to turn on newsgroup thread view in OE 6 ? by msnews.microsoft.com[_8_]
How to turn on view newsgroup message in thread view in OE 6 ? Thanks.
June 3rd 09 08:58 PM
by msnews.microsoft.com[_8_] Go to last post
0 310
Identity Chaos by DDC
I experienced a significant hard drive "event" and had to reinstall my operating system. I was able to copy just about everything onto an external...
June 3rd 09 07:26 PM
by DDC Go to last post
0 274
msimn error message and lost inbox by punkrats
I'm using outlook express 6 on 98 2nd. I first got an error message " Msimn, This program has performed an illegal yadayadayada. It would shut down...
June 3rd 09 06:43 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
6 672
Which font is used when replying by Jimmy Ho
When creating a new email message, the default font will be the one defined in the options, but when replying to an email which may come from...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 3rd 09 06:10 PM
by Twayne[_2_] Go to last post
24 1,620
Print Margins by Ron Hinds[_2_]
How do I set the print margins in Outlook Express 6? The margins seem to be set to 0", which is beyond the capabilities of the printer, so letters...
June 3rd 09 05:39 PM
by Ron Hinds[_2_] Go to last post
0 315
Logo in Signature by pinger
I would like to set up a Signature in OE6 that includes a name and a logo in the form of a 2.55 KB jpeg file. I've tried to find if it's doable but...
June 3rd 09 03:00 PM
by pinger Go to last post
0 298
@#$% finally hits fan for Hotmail-in-OE users - FYI by PA Bear [MS MVP]
============================ Remember those emails you got from Hotmail Support about a year ago telling you that you weren't going to be able to...
June 3rd 09 01:13 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 423
@#$% finally hits fan for Hotmail-in-OE users - FYI by PA Bear [MS MVP]
============================ Remember those emails you got from Hotmail Support about a year ago telling you that you weren't going to be able to...
June 3rd 09 01:13 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
0 313
msimn error message and lost inbox by punkrats
I'm using outlook express 6 on 98 2nd. I first got an error message " Msimn, This program has performed an illegal yadayadayada. It would shut down...
June 2nd 09 09:20 PM
by punkrats Go to last post
0 406
June 2nd 09 08:34 PM
by khatikabi Go to last post
0 277
June 2nd 09 08:34 PM
by khatikabi Go to last post
0 399
risposta conferma by maria diana
June 2nd 09 05:48 PM
by maria diana Go to last post
0 366
risposta conferma by maria diana
June 2nd 09 05:48 PM
by maria diana Go to last post
0 385
bonjour by sifeddin [email protected]
tu m'excuseras si je ne t'ai pasrepondre a temps ;mais le fait est que j'etait hors connexion ces derniers jours. "esther christ" a...
June 2nd 09 01:32 PM
by TABLEAU DE BORD Go to last post
1 531
lost e-mail by owner
i have cancelled an "identity"and lost all the mail attached to it. is it possible to retreive it?
June 2nd 09 01:28 PM
by Twayne[_2_] Go to last post
4 546
How to set rules to filter emails? by Eric
Dose anyone have any suggestions on how to set rules to filter emails? I am using XP SP2 with IE7. I receive a ton of junk mails for my pop3 account,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 1st 09 11:56 PM
by Gerry[_2_] Go to last post
10 1,671
lost e-mail by owner
i have cancelled an "identity"and lost all the mail attached to it. is it possible to retreive it?
June 1st 09 11:49 PM
by owner Go to last post
0 347
Copying Mail Rules to a new identity by J.D. Wall
Working off of xp pro platform, I recently created a new identity owing to a corruption issue in one of my previous identity's folders. Except for...
June 1st 09 06:55 PM
by J.D. Wall Go to last post
0 283
Impossible to delete .txt files in My document by James[_7_]
I am operaring a T400 with XP Sp2 and IE8. I got 2 short files in My documents (Thermal.txt and ATMdump.txt). I cannot delete nor move them. It...
June 1st 09 05:57 PM
by karabo Go to last post
9 2,785
June 1st 09 05:56 PM