Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Opening attachmetns in OE 6 by Ron Hirsch[_3_]
When I receive an Outlook Express 6 e-mail from a known source, with files such as *.avi or Excel file attached, I would like to be able to open the...
June 24th 09 10:07 AM
by Ron Hirsch[_4_] Go to last post
8 400
9 by Логинов
June 24th 09 09:53 AM
by Логинов Go to last post
0 317
KB910721 by Marsha[_2_]
Is this an actual update? Got the notice in a email from Microsoft. Never have before, is it bogus? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 24th 09 07:15 AM
by Neom Go to last post
10 683
Lost two years of messages after failed compact by dave_jacobson
After exiting Outlook Express 6 I was prompted to compact my folders. My "Sent Messages" folder failed to compact. I got an error message that the...
June 23rd 09 11:49 PM
by dave_jacobson Go to last post
0 200
OE does not open with Nikon by Brad Gaylord
When attempting to e mail pictures from Nikon's View, and ViewNX, Outlook Express 6 does not open. An Error message appears with View, which Nikon...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 23rd 09 11:44 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
12 715
Problem Manually Compacting OE 6 by Bill Bradshaw
Running WinXP Pro SP3. Using OE 6. I am having a problem manually compacting my dbx files. I keep getting an error in the directdb.dll file. I...
June 23rd 09 08:39 PM
by Bill Bradshaw Go to last post
0 215
Removing forwarding hash-marks by Hagar
Sometimes I get emails which have been forwarded multiple times, and each has the previous person's hash marks or vertical lines (on the left...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 23rd 09 07:59 PM
by klaas brouwers Go to last post
24 3,342
email from myself by No Name
I have several Mail Accounts in Outlook Express. When I am away from home I sometimes send myself an email with data I want to keep when I get...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 23rd 09 07:56 PM
by klaas brouwers Go to last post
29 1,357
OE does not open with Nikon by Brad Gaylord
When attempting to e mail pictures from Nikon's View, and ViewNX, Outlook Express 6 does not open. An Error message appears with View, which Nikon...
June 23rd 09 07:51 PM
by Brad Gaylord Go to last post
0 206
Opening attachmetns in OE 6 by Ron Hirsch[_3_]
When I receive an Outlook Express 6 e-mail from a known source, with files such as *.avi or Excel file attached, I would like to be able to open the...
June 23rd 09 06:19 PM
by Ron Hirsch[_3_] Go to last post
0 229
Pictures shows as attachments by Ansie
Hi All the embedded pictures are all shown as an attachment to the email and not as part of the email body - i have changed the setting to...
June 23rd 09 03:47 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 289
Pictures shows as attachments by Ansie
Hi All the embedded pictures are all shown as an attachment to the email and not as part of the email body - i have changed the setting to...
June 23rd 09 03:41 PM
by Ansie Go to last post
0 205
mail rules for urls by yhz
how can i define a rule referring to the actual embedded url. the condition "with specific words in the body" will filter the text of the link...
June 23rd 09 02:11 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 415
My Outlook Express 6 will not capitalize by Rodney
When composing a letter on Outlook Express, it doesn't automatically capitalize the first word or words that requires to be capitalized like...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 23rd 09 08:04 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
10 1,330
deleting emails by skyluvr
I can't delete certain messages in my inbox all of a sudden. Does anyone know why? or what i can do to get rid of them?
June 23rd 09 03:40 AM
by skyluvr Go to last post
0 249
KB910721 by Marsha[_2_]
Is this an actual update? Got the notice in a email from Microsoft. Never have before, is it bogus? Thanks
June 22nd 09 11:16 PM
by Marsha[_2_] Go to last post
0 225
June 22nd 09 12:17 PM
by nordin badir Go to last post
0 250
connection a outlook by choual
priere me connecter au outlook probleme de serveur
June 21st 09 02:10 PM
by Uwe en Joze Go to last post
9 446
Mail folders are unsable ??? by MargM[_2_]
For the past couple of days the dozen mail folders in OE6 will not stay in alpha order Have never had this happen before ? Several times I have...
June 21st 09 08:40 AM
by MargM[_2_] Go to last post
0 253
outlook express paperclip icon in message header is missing by Sem
sdcv "Sem" сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее: news:... privet " Screaming Eagles 101" ...
June 20th 09 11:03 PM
by Sem Go to last post

From The