Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
OE6 on 2 computers problem receiving mail by Paco
Hello friends I have Outloos Express on my PC and on my Tablet PC. Sames address, same settings. I am not getting all my emails on the PC, but I'm...
March 12th 06 02:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 595
Little Red x's by Lou
I don't know what I did to cause this, but I am now getting little red x's on my emails where there used to be pictures. How can I correct...
March 12th 06 03:03 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 486
Listen Gain.... by Naraish
Internet explorer seems happy enough.... But everytime I try and listen to Radio 4, that window hangs... I have sent an error report and I am...
March 12th 06 03:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 426
unable to access hotmail through outlook express by KS Teo
Hi, I'm unable to access my hotmail through outlook express. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. ks
March 12th 06 04:17 PM
by Richard in AZ Go to last post
1 606
FIND MY FREN!READ U WILL KNOW! by spidermaster
DarkAssasin TQ! ThiefMaster Miracle Gary Assasin DeathLock Red$$$ HyperMight Sky Jay_Knight...
March 12th 06 05:39 PM
by spidermaster Go to last post
0 275
Yahoo Browser took over for IE in OE by Mary Weatherford
I upgraded to Yahoo/SBC/AT&T DSL now when I click on a link in Outlook Express the web page launches in the Yahoo Browser. I can't find the...
March 12th 06 06:42 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 729
ÐÒÉ×ÅÔ by Lena
"òïíáî é÷áîï÷" ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: ... hi-hi
March 12th 06 08:04 PM
by òïíáî é÷áîï÷ Go to last post
2 638
attachment with a Cyrillic font by Hiro
Hello, this is Hiro again. This post is a bit old, but I am still struggling. I am using Windows XP SP2 and Outlook Express 6. My incoming e-mail...
March 12th 06 10:14 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 1,078
everything gone but message rules by pjkell
After performing some maintainence on my computer (unused desktop items, clean up, download updates from microsoft, delete user accounts no longer...
March 12th 06 10:29 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 513
Problem with .wab file by Walter R.
I back up my OE address book by doing this ToolsAddress Book File ExportEnter name of BU location and file name The export shows up in the...
March 12th 06 10:35 PM
by Walter R. Go to last post
2 556
How can I check/read/reply to email from my networked laptop? by Wendy
I just bought a laptop to keep downstairs in my house so I can access email easier. I am having a hard time figuring out how to have my outlook...
March 12th 06 11:51 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
8 849
directdb.dll - associations? by RoseW
Is the directdb.dll just associated with the folders.dbx or is it connected to any/all of other folders within Outlook Express v6? (Xpsp2 home...
March 13th 06 12:03 AM
by RoseW Go to last post
5 586
Problem with "Open" for e-mails as attachments by Kirgo
I briefly tried Word Perfect Mail as my e-mail client . It didn't take more than about 2-3 days to realize that it was not viable for me. I was...
March 13th 06 01:06 AM
by Kirgo Go to last post
5 840
whai is my address by gibsonmd
could you guys please help me. ican't; get mail let .me know what my address is if you can. i would really appreciate it. -- dale gibson
March 13th 06 01:23 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 386
oe6 data transfer by Karen Ferraro
Hi group I'm setting up my wife's new computer which is an xp media center. I exported her address book as a .wab file burned to a cd from her old...
March 13th 06 01:33 AM
by Karen Ferraro Go to last post
2 536
New computer by Star Harbor
Hi, I'm going to get a new computer and would like to save all my messages that are in OE6. I know that there is a root directory for them and by...
March 13th 06 03:06 AM
by Wendy Hill Go to last post
2 331
Open DBX files? by Walter R.
Is there a small freeware program that will let me read dbx files? Thank you -- Walter www.rationality.net -
March 13th 06 03:08 AM
by Gary Smith Go to last post
8 1,134
Make A Wish???? by Jess Fertudei
Are there still any wishes being considered for the next version of OE? Where do we do that nowadays? I would like to see a little icon down near...
March 13th 06 03:22 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
6 716
Sending multiple emails - repeatedly! by NoWay
Gotta get some help, folks - he's driving me crazy! A friend has WinXP w/Outlook Express and recently (as I understand it), every time he opens...
March 13th 06 03:45 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 772
Keyboard function in outlook express by richard p litter
I have had to replace my keyboard on my dell laptop and find that when I go to type a new message that after I type in the subject and hit my tab...
March 13th 06 07:29 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post

From The