Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Is it OK to encrypt my local email using the encryption file system? by Mark F[_2_]
Are there any problems with encrypting all of my Outlook Express files? If I do encrypt the files, will it in fact make the contents the various...
September 17th 09 05:32 PM
by Mark F[_2_] Go to last post
0 239
September 17th 09 04:33 PM
by caprera.anna Go to last post
0 269
Default Compose Settings Not Working by potain
Hi I am experiencing a problem with the Verdana font in Outllook Express 6 on XP Home edition. Under Tools/Options - Compose Font - Mail- Font...
September 17th 09 01:57 PM
by potain Go to last post
0 288
JOIN HANDS WITH ME - EXPORT IMPORT PROMOTION by RAMANATHAN NAGASAMY
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BUSINESS ORGANISATION is an export import consultancy and promotional firm organized by RAMANATHAN NAGASAMY, also organized a...
September 17th 09 08:50 AM
by RAMANATHAN NAGASAMY Go to last post
0 354
How to move sended hotmail into hotmail's outbox folder? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set rule senting hotmail moving into hotmail's outbox folder rather than default outbox folder? Thanks in...
September 17th 09 06:35 AM
by Eric Go to last post
0 295
Not able to send hotmail through Outlook Express 6? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to send hotmail through Outllook Express 6? I have followed below procedure to setup hotmail account...
September 17th 09 01:05 AM
by Eric Go to last post
0 322
Can't Send Email by Rusty Woehrle
I can't send emails. I get no error messages, no nothing, but I can't send email. Windows XP, SP2
September 16th 09 10:03 PM
by Rusty Woehrle Go to last post
0 311
email by rosangela b enedito
ola, pessoal microssoft estou encontrando problemas para enviar emails o que fazer?
September 16th 09 11:18 AM
by rosangela b enedito Go to last post
0 359
How to force auto compaction? by Inquisitor
After I exit OE for the Nth time, I get a message that OE is compacting messages and we should not shutdown until the process is completed. I want...
September 16th 09 10:19 AM
by Inquisitor Go to last post
0 300
How to control toolbar(?) appearance? by Inquisitor
When I log into one user account on my mother's computer, the OE "toolbars" have one appearance. When I log into another user account on the same...
September 16th 09 08:58 AM
by Inquisitor Go to last post
0 285
OE6 suddenly rejects my password by Ber
All of a sudden when I try to access my email, I'm getting a box that says to enter my user name and password when they're already entered in the...
September 15th 09 08:25 PM
by Ber Go to last post
0 313
Rejected Password on POP3 Account. by ber
Every time I try to access my email, (one of two that come into the same mailbox), I receive a logon message asking for my user name and password...
September 15th 09 08:05 PM
by ber Go to last post
0 331
addresses and old emails by Jerry Collins
HI, I went on vacation and when I came back I had the Outlook 6 on my computer. I lost all of my addresses and old emails. Help me to fine them...
September 15th 09 12:40 AM
by Jerry Collins Go to last post
0 249
Configuring OE so that the Identity is exactly the same for each User Account by Richard
Let's say I just have one identity in a User Account. Then, I make another User Account. Anyone know if it's possible to make adjustment (to the...
September 14th 09 09:26 PM
by Richard Go to last post
0 289
Outlook Express Help!!! by Julie[_4_]
We've used Outlook Express on this computer for many years. Now we can't access our new mail or send mail using it. The error message reads: --...
September 14th 09 04:04 PM
by Julie[_4_] Go to last post
0 329
How to delete emails within specific folder automatically? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to delete emails within specific folder on every monday? My folder is named Junk mail within Outlook...
September 14th 09 12:55 PM
by Eric Go to last post
0 300
What wrong's is my email filter rule? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on setting rules for email filter? I get 2 sets of rule for filtering email. 1 rule at top If receiver is...
September 14th 09 06:44 AM
by Eric Go to last post
0 363
empregos by eliane
September 14th 09 03:58 AM
by eliane Go to last post
0 310
empregos by eliane
September 14th 09 03:58 AM
by eliane Go to last post
0 353
? by هنااسلام
"هنااسلام" http;//hana .goole .com wrote in message news:... "Anas Bourramou" wrote in message ...
September 14th 09 02:52 AM
by هنااسلام Go to last post

From The