Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
111 by ¤‎ھïشُ
-- ?§÷¦¨«~? ¤‎ھï?
September 19th 09 08:35 PM
by ¤‎ھïشُ Go to last post
0 284
Receiving email notice by John Barton
I used to get a notification of "receiving new email" in the task bar at the bottom of the page. It is no longer there. How do I get it back? Using...
September 19th 09 06:38 PM
by John Barton Go to last post
0 285
z by Yoselyn Vargas
hallp
September 19th 09 11:44 AM
by Yoselyn Vargas Go to last post
0 271
z by Yoselyn Vargas
hallp
September 19th 09 11:44 AM
by Yoselyn Vargas Go to last post
0 417
non funziona l'email by zaninetti ivana
September 19th 09 10:38 AM
by zaninetti ivana Go to last post
0 324
hggds rads by khalil[_2_]
Sunflowerhttp://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=OutlookExpress&pver=6.0&clcid=0x0409&ar=cert
September 19th 09 08:19 AM
by khalil[_2_] Go to last post
0 288
hggds rads by khalil[_2_]
Sunflowerhttp://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=OutlookExpress&pver=6.0&clcid=0x0409&ar=cert
September 19th 09 08:19 AM
by khalil[_2_] Go to last post
0 349
العربية by bsbsnano
اريد معرفة التحدث عبر النت
September 19th 09 03:54 AM
by bsbsnano Go to last post
0 263
Outlook Express Version Number Question by MikhailGr
What is the latest version of OE6 for Windows 2000? Is it 6.00.2800.1983?? Thanks, Mikhail. "Bruce Hagen" wrote: If you are using XP/SP2, the...
September 19th 09 12:37 AM
by Twayne[_2_] Go to last post
4 497
How to set OE as mailer for Guest account? by JoeU2004
I am use Win XP SP3 with Office 2003. How can I set OE as the mail program for the Guest account, which does not have administrator privileges? I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 18th 09 10:30 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
20 2,082
Default Mail Client by Earl Partridge
IE 8, OE 6, Windows XP Email address links give that error that this client is not installed properly. I have read and tried just about all...
September 18th 09 05:58 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 456
IE 8, OE 6, Windows XP Email address links give that error that this client is not installed properly. I have read and tried just about all...
September 18th 09 04:43 PM
by Earl Partridge Go to last post
0 286
Outlook Express Version Number Question by MikhailGr
What is the latest version of OE6 for Windows 2000? Is it 6.00.2800.1983?? Thanks, Mikhail. "Bruce Hagen" wrote: If you are using XP/SP2, the...
September 18th 09 04:26 PM
by MikhailGr Go to last post
0 288
0x800ccc78 by mikky
After http is discontinued in favour of POP3,despite following the instructions twice,I am able to see my hotmail messages in inbox.But Sent items...
September 18th 09 02:33 PM
by mikky Go to last post
0 273
OE Free Up Disk Space message - repeats frequently by Larry
I am an Outlook 2007 user. I do NOT use Outlook Express. I have Win XP 2002 SP3. Each time I start or restart my laptop within a few minutes I...
September 18th 09 04:55 AM
by sakai masaru Go to last post
6 786
How to set OE as mailer for Guest account? by JoeU2004
I am use Win XP SP3 with Office 2003. How can I set OE as the mail program for the Guest account, which does not have administrator privileges? I...
September 18th 09 04:41 AM
by JoeU2004 Go to last post
0 852
Sharing Emails by Capt K Ripendran
I forgot to inform that the TWO PC's are Networked thru a Router! We have shifted from a SOHO to a nearby Office. We have two PC's both with Win XP...
September 18th 09 04:06 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 435
Sharing Emails by Capt K Ripendran
I forgot to inform that the TWO PC's are Networked thru a Router! We have shifted from a SOHO to a nearby Office. We have two PC's both with Win XP...
September 18th 09 03:34 AM
by Capt K Ripendran Go to last post
0 256
Sharing Emails by Capt K Ripendran
We have shifted from a SOHO to a nearby Office. We have two PC's both with Win XP SP3 and OE6 with separate User ID's. We have two separate Email...
September 18th 09 02:44 AM
by Capt K Ripendran Go to last post
0 252
Outlook Express Completely Corrupted - Please Help by Supernova
Hello, I had Outlook Express 6.0 on Windows XP Home Edition with SP3 for the last couple of years working perfectly fine. Yesterday when I opened...
September 17th 09 10:16 PM
by Supernova Go to last post

From The