Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
taille de ma piece jointe ou d'un document que je recois en piece jointe by christian CHARLOT
lorsque je scanne un document afin de l'envoyer en piece jointe il est realisé dans un grand format .je ne peux pas l'expédier car il est trop...
February 22nd 06 02:00 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 867
Replace inbox? by Eskimo
Is is possible to replace an outlook express inbox (inbox.dbx) with another? I have my old inbox from my old computer and would like to just copy...
February 22nd 06 02:01 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
9 741
Extracting music from e-mail message by Connie Martin
I received an e-mail that has music with it. I would like to extract that music and save it to play with Windows Media Player. How do I do it? ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 22nd 06 02:03 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
11 1,053
Print Error in Outlook Express by jon
When trying to print an email message from Outlook Express, no print dialogue appears, then it will display a window with the following...
February 22nd 06 02:04 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 680
2 gig dbx file by Brett
Just found out about the 2 gig limit on dbx files, the hard way. Is there an easy quick way to work arround this problem?
February 22nd 06 02:16 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
6 803
synchronizing mail archives by John Burchard
For historical reasons related to migrating a large mail system from Netscape to OE6, I have two mail folders called "Inbox archive" (where...
February 22nd 06 03:23 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 682
Narrow window problem by STEPHEN A ZOBAL
Just recently, when I click to open an e-mail, a narrow window opens (~ 20% of the screen width). I must click on the "Maximize" square in the...
February 22nd 06 04:01 PM
by STEPHEN A ZOBAL Go to last post
2 350
Rule to delete messages not addressed to my real name: by me
How can I make a rule that will delete messages sent to my email address that aren't address to me by my real name. Spammers often send mail to...
February 22nd 06 04:03 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 550
outgoing msg by Bill H.
The outbox is empty, yet someone keeps receiving the same msg over and over from this client. Is there anything in OE that we can check to be...
February 22nd 06 05:51 PM
by Bill H. Go to last post
5 933
Again,please help me Mr Hagen by Phil Dawes
You have already given me the solution but I lost it somewhere, problem is again I cant open links in messages posted to this newsgroup, hope you...
February 22nd 06 06:28 PM
by pitbull Go to last post
2 447
Outlook by standart580
February 22nd 06 07:13 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 319
Mail removed from server when downloaded, cannot export or send ma by G
I am using Outlook Express 6.0.2900.2180... I configured it to use my yahoo POP mail account, and checked off 'leave mail on server' option since I...
February 22nd 06 09:56 PM
by G Go to last post
2 580
messages not showing sent by Spike
My emails are sending but I still get the error message "Some errors occurred whilst processing he requesting tasks. Please review the list of errors...
February 22nd 06 10:26 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 484
1 by b.coa05
February 23rd 06 12:17 AM
by b.coa05 Go to last post
0 357
Unable to open OE 6 Error Message by Fishstick
Receiving following message upon trying to open OE 6. Tried to fix using MSN troubleshooting by making a temp file for dbx files. Can't find .dbx...
February 23rd 06 12:53 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
1 598
Unable to send attachments still by Frustrated
I hope there is someone here who can help me as I think I have exhausted all other options and avenues! I am unable to send any emails that have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 06 12:56 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
16 1,222
Messages from old computer by roger
I have messages on data CD from an old computer I want to transfer into my new one; they are in folders in .dbx OE6 format, but there seems to be no...
February 23rd 06 01:12 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 478
Best Backup to CD for OE Mail/Folders by Chad Harris
Given all the google hits and the MSKBs on backing up Outlook Express mail and folders, (to CD/DVD) does anyone have a preferred method that they...
February 23rd 06 02:54 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
5 563
can attachment size restricted by ani
hellow i am using outlook express 6.0 i want to restrict my outgoing mail 's size to 1024kb can it possible to restrict it
February 23rd 06 04:35 AM
by AlmostBob Go to last post
2 568
Multiple Copies by Edward W. Thompson
I edit a local monthly newsletter and want to send out to about 25 contributors a reminder of the 'closing date'. Can I create a single email with...
February 23rd 06 05:44 AM
by Edward W. Thompson Go to last post

From The