Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
download and save by mylesdd
How do I download my email from bellsouth to outlook express and save the original message at bellsouth?
February 14th 06 05:25 PM
by AlmostBob Go to last post
5 1,241
messages not sending but no error by Ray
Using OE 6 / Win XP Pro. I have a couple of messages that have reasonably large zip attachments (about 4mb) and they just won't send. It looks as...
February 14th 06 05:41 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 685
I am running Windows XP with SP2 and Outlook Express 6 by BuckeyeBarbie
I can not receive, send, delete, or save anything from my mailbox. I use Cox as my ISP so I called Tech Support there and they said the error it is...
February 14th 06 06:09 PM
by BuckeyeBarbie Go to last post
8 760
helloo by Bruce Hagen
I can't use your's either. "ruel p. cotacte" wrote in message ... i cant use...
February 14th 06 09:13 PM
by DULCE MARIA Go to last post
6 388
Import from The Bat! by [email protected]
I have not been able to get OE to import files exported from The Bat! email program. One option of Bat is to export in unix file format. I would...
February 14th 06 10:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 2,684
Bug in Multiple identities in outlook express? by Ron Sommer
OE will open the last used Identity if you File, Exit or exit using the close window X. File, Exit and Log Off Identity, will cause OE to ask which...
February 15th 06 12:45 AM
by w97667 Go to last post
5 650
Problems with Blocked Senders List in OE6 by Fred
I have a problem with my Outlook Express 6 automatically putting an address on the blocked senders list. I discovered this because I wasn't...
February 15th 06 01:57 AM
by Shelly F Go to last post
2 637
Sent email goes directly to outbox & stays there by Pat
I'd appreciate any help I can get -- I'm at my wits end over this..this problem just started in Outlook Express 6. When I send email it goes...
February 15th 06 06:13 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
4 1,025
demande d info by fdaconceicao4
Bonjour, Je m adresse a vous car j ai un petit probleme avec outlook ; Surtout avec le nom qui ce trouve sur l entete de celui-ci ; je m explique j...
February 15th 06 08:11 AM
by Sebahaddin Taliç Go to last post
8 721
ôñô by ivan
February 15th 06 09:10 AM
by Tckg Go to last post
1 452
saving attachments by andy
How does OE save attachments and where? If I save an email that has an attachment, the attachment is saved, but where? If I first save the...
February 15th 06 12:51 PM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 550
mscorwks related problem under win98 while using OE by [email protected]
Hi, One of our employe was having problem with OE. When she was trying to run it she was receiving a message about msoe.dll that could not...
February 15th 06 03:44 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 502
Can't open new wimdow by Jay Ar
Hi to all. Having a problem that's driving me nuts! Running Win 98 SE, OE, IE6. When in a webpage there are additional details that open in a...
February 15th 06 03:50 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 289
.dbx problem by Marijana Govorcin
I had experienced a crash last week and after that out of the 20 folders in my Outlook Express 6 Inbox, 10 were there with all the e-mails intact but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 06 03:56 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
15 1,199
Microsoft Outlook Express by Dave
I'm trying to setup an OE email account. Everything is fine until I try and post a message to a newsgroup through OE I get this error...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 06 03:59 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,256
Downloading Messages by Marcus
Hi, I notice when going to newsgroups that they will show maybe 300 messages and it will say something like 5000 messages not downloaded. I...
February 15th 06 04:23 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
2 913
How to find easily position of script error? by Sabine
Hi OE-Gurus, can anybody tell me, if there is a tool, to find easily the position of a OE-reported script error? It is very boring to look for a...
February 15th 06 04:36 PM
by Sabine Go to last post
2 627
Problems Replying and Forwarding Email by don
I'm still running Windows 98 and Internet Explorer 6.0. In Outlook Express I can no longer reply or forward any email. There is no error code, just...
February 15th 06 05:35 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 705
OE EXP. 6.0 Deleting Messages by ralphS
This one has our IT staff stumped. This has happened with someone here that I get email from on a regular basis, now with a new sender, off site. On...
February 15th 06 07:45 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 746
what will OE users do when IE 7 is released? by David DeRolph
Will OE continue to bundled with IE when IE 7 is released? If not, what options do OE users have?
February 15th 06 09:01 PM
by Jared Foster Go to last post

From The