Creating new mail in Outlook Express

Old December 29th 08, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
HughGrandpa

Default Creating new mail in Outlook Express

Sometimes when I start a new message and click on To and the address book
appears,then when I click on a name it automatically appears in the To
column.Also when I click on another name and on BCC the name appears twice.
Any help would be appreciated...Thanks.

Old December 30th 08, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Check your mouse settings. Single or double click? Win+E key | Tools |
Folder Options | General.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old January 18th 09, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
HughGrandpa

Sorry for the delayed reply,I was away.My mouse setting id double click and
single to open.
--
Grandpa

Old January 23rd 09, 07:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
HughGrandpa

Thanks for the info. Bruce
--
Grandpa