Nagging Problem with IE 6

Old November 21st 07, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bascom King

Default Nagging Problem with IE 6

Hello to the group:

I am sure you all have heard this one many times. However, I don't remember
the fix for it. The problem is with my IE V6. New windows that are
initiated from Outlook Express come up in reduced size whereas they came up
full size a few weeks ago. I recently renewed Norton Anti-Virus to the 2007
version and it seems that the problem started to occur about that time.

I am hoping for the means to fix this!

Thank you,
Bascom King

Old November 21st 07, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

First, *close all other windows*. Now, grab the corners of the window and
drag it to full screen size. Close the window using File | Close, or File |
Exit depending what program you're in. Windows will remember the last screen
size used the next time you open the program.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old November 22nd 07, 04:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bascom King

Thanks Bruce! That was what I had read before and that does it.

Bascom King

Old November 22nd 07, 04:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

You're welcome.

Old November 23rd 07, 08:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
?? ??

Old November 23rd 07, 08:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
$B@P0f!!9(97(B