Why have I lost emails saved in folders ?

« art | sa news »

Old May 13th 09, 03:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
David

Default Why have I lost emails saved in folders ?

I had emails in folders in my OE 6 system that have disappeared.

1) Does any one have some idea why I have lost them please ?
2) Does anyone know if/how I can get them back ?

Thanks in advance

David
NZ

Lost emails and folders on network OE6 Dragonrider Outlook Express 13 July 30th 09 03:06 AM
Why have I lost emails saved in folders ? David Outlook Express 6 May 13th 09 11:24 PM
Outlook does not show my saved emails just folders SpottedEagle Outlook - General Queries 4 April 8th 08 07:39 PM
Lost Saved Emails KKW Outlook Express 7 January 15th 07 04:04 AM
Lost all emails and folders Nance Outlook Express 1 December 21st 06 04:26 PM