Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Windows Live Mail Plus & Outlook 2007 by Erkan
I have paid for Windows Live Mail Plus (€ 19,95 per year) and I have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 too. I have installed Microsoft Office Outlook...
August 1st 07 09:47 AM
by BillR [MVP] Go to last post
1 528
Windows Live Local: how to remove? by fgoodwin
I installed the beta, and it seemed to crash my Outlook everytime I used it, so I used Add-Remove Programs to unistall it. Or so I thought. After...
July 27th 06 11:45 PM
by fgoodwin Go to last post
2 774
Windows Live Calendar sync Outlook by Pieter
My Windows Live Calendar doesn't sync into Outlook. It does do it the other way around. I did download the Outlook connector and mail and contacts...
June 23rd 09 05:04 AM
by ljordan Go to last post
4 699
Windows Calendar vs Outlook 2003 by Willy
Can the Outlook 2003 calendar data file be imported to the Vista Windows Calendar? -- Thanks, Bill Post replies back to News Group
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 19th 07 05:22 PM
by Willy Go to last post
12 1,186
Windows Calendar disappeared from Win7 by Cal Learner
I recently installed Microsoft Office Professional 2007 onto my Win7. I just went to launch my calendar, and I find Windows Calendar disappeared as a...
November 13th 09 01:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 872
Windows Calendar and Outlook Calendar by Fat Doris
Vista Small Business and Office 2007 I find I have a separate calendar from the Outlook one, although identical in appearance. This is very handy...
October 10th 07 08:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 444
windows address book error by trixie
I keep getting a windows address book error when entering an appointment on the calendar
January 13th 06 03:11 PM
by trixie Go to last post
4 762
Windows 7 and hanging by Nanc
I installed windows 7 professional, now when I open a calendar event outlook hangs. I need to close by using task manager. Any ideas?
May 17th 10 01:33 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 550
Win 7 - Outlook Reminders Not Working by Delia
I tried running "outlook.exe /resetfolders /cleanreminders" but nothing changed. Since installing Windows 7, Outlook reminders are not working. Any...
April 7th 10 12:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 694
Will too many public folders crash our exchange server? by MOD Squad
I run scheduling of appintments for a group totaling approximately 90 users. I do this through public folders I've created. I am told by our MIS...
January 12th 10 07:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 657
Will Outlook Handle These Needs? by Janet
Can Outlook handle the following or do we need a database app? We need: 1. To view a monthly radio show schedule, click on a show for a particular...
February 17th 06 10:43 PM
by Janet Go to last post
0 607
will outlook display julian dates by JHA
How do I get outlook to display Military julian dates if possible?
January 13th 06 02:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,541
Will notice be sent to shared calendar recipients when appt chgd by Larry
I have an additional calendar created to share with my work team. After an appointment is entered on the calendar for my team to see, will they...
May 11th 09 10:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 377
Wife has PDA and I have PDA - sync to seperate calandars? by andy
We have 2 pda's in the house and would like to keep our calendars and contacts seperate. Any advice with outlook 2003?
March 23rd 07 12:59 PM
by andy Go to last post
2 477
Why would the OK button not be available under map custom fields? by ElaineH
I am trying to import a csv file to an Outlook calendar. I have done this in the past with no problems, but now the OK button is not available...
January 29th 09 04:29 PM
by ElaineH Go to last post
2 566
Why would Outlook just stop creating or opening appointments? by Sleepless In B.C.
I record my hours of work in Outlook calendar days using appointments. I have done this successfully for months. Yesterday, When I went to create a...
October 6th 06 03:52 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 471
September 12th 08 03:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
11 1,417
Why would calendar show 2 or 3 or the same meeting on same day by phyllis
On some calendars that I send out invitations to for a meeting, it will show up on their calendar 2 or 3 times. But on the calendar I am scheduling...
March 30th 09 06:43 PM
by phyllis Go to last post
0 443
Why wont my appointments save in my calendar? by Brian
For some reason hwne I type in my calendar appointments, it gives a window that says it was unable to save my itme. I was using this program daily,...
March 2nd 06 05:01 PM
by Brian Go to last post
0 875
Why wont all of my calendar appoinments publish to my web calendar by AG
Using Outlook 2007, when i published my calendar my class schedule appoinments did not publish. I imported my class schedule from a vCal file. all...
September 1st 07 09:46 PM
by AG Go to last post

From The