Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
multiple scheduling by jonny2112
I have a pocket pc with outlook that I use to follow my school schedule. The only problem is there are 4 different types of schedule each in the same...
February 28th 06 02:47 AM
by jonny2112 Go to last post
0 489
new appoinment in Calendar by Redfish
I'm using Outlook 2003. When I either double click in the calendar field or right click and select "new appointment" nothing happens. I am unable...
February 28th 06 06:18 AM
by MIFV Go to last post
2 640
How do I get holidays for 2006 into Outlook Calender? by Bill
Starting January 1 2006, Holidays have not shown up in my calender. They are still there from last year. I have gone to...
February 28th 06 06:24 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 579
How do I synchronize two calendars? by hlflorek
I am running Office XP on my laptop, and use Office 2003 at work. The company will not allow me to use my laptop to access the network, due to virus...
February 28th 06 06:25 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 556
Recurring Meetings duplicating by Mobyduck
We have a real weird one here. Server running Exchange 2000 SP3 and kept up to date, with mixture of Outlook 2000 and 2003 clients. Setting up ...
February 28th 06 12:36 PM
by Mobyduck Go to last post
0 822
Shared Calender by Pricklyflower
Can anyone help me please? In our department we share one main calender where we all put our appointments on, this works well as we all have access...
February 28th 06 12:56 PM
by Judy Go to last post
2 618
Calendar previous entries by Rick
Hi, what is the best way to delete all previous entries in the calendar ?? my client wants to remove all entries in the past months but he...
February 28th 06 03:02 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 638
change the default duration for appointments by DJBaker
How do I change the default duration for appointments in Outlook? The default is 30 minutes. Most of my meetings are scheduled for an hour. ...
February 28th 06 03:04 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 884
How do i show only active tasks when printing daily calendar? by pbolton
I just had Outlook 2003 installed yesterday and find not being able to print the active task list on the daily calendar print out most unhelpful. ...
February 28th 06 03:27 PM
by pbolton Go to last post
0 1,562
impossible to creat new date directly by pressing right-mouse-butt by meandyou
Hello, I am using Outlook2003 (MS Office 2003) on windows XP. Everthing works fine except two important things in the calendar: 1.) I can not...
February 28th 06 03:56 PM
by meandyou Go to last post
0 550
Concurrency by [email protected]
I have a shared outlook calendar that contains a modified appointment item form. The form contains an excel control and a few other controls along...
February 28th 06 05:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 530
Meeting sent out as a calendar appointment .... by luv2bike2
however there is one user (User A) who gets the appointment as a text message. I thought I had this problem solved by doing the MS updates. This...
February 28th 06 05:51 PM
by luv2bike2 Go to last post
2 468
backup calendar by Mark Mace
when backing up the pst file of outlook 2003, does this also backup the calendar, if it does not then how do i do this. Also when i used outlook...
February 28th 06 06:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 790
Exporting Calendar Data to Word by LPS
Is it possible to export an Outlook Calendar, in the 31 day format, to a Calendar created using the Word calendar template? If so, how would one do...
February 28th 06 06:55 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 700
Outlook Calendar Appointments Disappearing... by VeMartin
All— I have a number of users complaining that their appointments in Outlook are missing before July 2005. Is there a time limit on how long...
February 28th 06 06:56 PM
by VeMartin Go to last post
0 789
Baha'i calendar dates/holidays available for Outlook? by Diane Rothaar
Are Baha'i calendar dates/holidays available for Outlook? (I know I can add them all individually and set them to repeat each year, etc., but it...
February 28th 06 07:14 PM
by Diane Rothaar Go to last post
0 1,790
EQOLCAL by ipanemaguy
When I use calendar and create anew item and try to save, I get "application defined error", and then EQOLCAL. How to fix??
February 28th 06 07:15 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 430
Calendar entry by Rick
Hi, i cannot anymore create an appointment in my calendar. Nothing is happening when i doubleclick a empty space to create an appointment. i can...
February 28th 06 07:37 PM
by Rick Go to last post
0 804
conference room calendars double booking by [email protected]
Guys, Everything is working fine EXCEPT people can double book the calendars Automatically Decline Conflicting Meeting Requests is enabled still...
February 28th 06 08:29 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 1,658
Accepting Invitation Sent on Behalf of Bounces Back Undeliverable by silvrwood
This scenario involves 2 users who have both changed their last names within the last year. In the case of the first user, whom I will call Atty,...
February 28th 06 08:29 PM
by silvrwood Go to last post

From The