Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
i want to duplicate posts from a networked calendar to my own personal by aeronic
I have tried the help and Google, but to no avail. I use outlook 2007 on my pc, and my organisation uses Exchange server. I would like to be able to...
July 16th 07 02:29 PM
by aeronic Go to last post
0 359
I want to email my calendar to another person, how do I do that? by runabout07
I have a calendar in Outlook and want to email it to someone. Can I do that from the Outlook page or do I just email it like I would an attachment?
September 30th 07 04:24 AM
by BillR [MVP] Go to last post
1 415
I want to enlarge the date squares on the 31 day calendar, HOW? by Schultze
I would like to have the date box on the 31 day calendar show all of the events of the day without the elipse box.
November 14th 06 07:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,076
i want to fwd a meeting appt w/out sending everyone a new meeting by kingmufza
When I have a meeting on my calendar that I created- I can't fwd it to someone else after the fact without sending evryone a new meeting request....
July 15th 07 05:58 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 496
I want to get rid of this message! by Wendymel
"The contents of this appointment have been updated." Office 2009, WinXP Please Help! Wendy
November 16th 10 04:23 PM
by whitebuilders Go to last post
5 1,059
I want to keep calendar view toolbar from popping up by Maisieb
How do I permanently turn off the "calendar view" toolbar? It keeps popping up.
April 1st 09 03:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 465
I want to know how to display Outlook calendars without birthdays by Robey
I have OL 2003 and I have contacts with birthday info entered and it displays on my calendar but I'd like to print a calendar without the birthdays...
April 25th 06 04:47 PM
by Robey Go to last post
2 995
I want to list events in my calendar in my order not alphabeticall by Alexis
I have several events that last Mon-Fri in my calendar and they are automatically sorting alphabetically and I don't want them to.....can anyone...
October 26th 06 05:42 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 465
I want to load holiday updates past 2007 for office 2003 by EFiore
I had someone downoload the holidays up to 2007 for office 2003 but I need to have the religious holdiays on my calander past 2007?
September 3rd 06 07:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 579
I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007) by Lene
I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there...
February 2nd 10 02:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 921
I want to make my calendar default to "work week" view...always by steveshotmail
I want to make my calendar default to "work week" view...always... Thanks, Steve
January 17th 08 02:30 AM
by steveshotmail Go to last post
4 915
I want to merge an english calendar with a danish (kalender). by JazzDesign
I've imported the calendar from an english version of office to a danish version. Because of the difference in spelling the user now have to...
March 11th 09 12:03 PM
by JazzDesign Go to last post
2 492
I want to move my backup calendar to the main calendar in OL2003 by DJ
I have Outlook 2003 and my calendar ended up in Calendar in Personal Folder-Backup. I need to move my calendar to the main Personal Folder. Can...
November 15th 06 07:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 460
I WANT TO PRINT A COLOR CATEGORY ONLY IN MY CALENDAR by Ringlien
I am using the color codes as client names to keep track of billing hours. Is there a way to print out only the color coded line items, ie green is...
September 8th 09 01:04 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 2,743
i want to put columns in the outlook diary by steven joy
Hello, in the calendar section of outlook i want to be able to put four columns in as i have four vans and want to be able to control each column...
December 16th 08 08:59 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_551_] Go to last post
3 496
I want to re-establish Office Calendar as weekly display - HELP by JohnAlex
After searching for an appointment, Calendar is locked and will not revert to week-at-a-time display. Help is getting the standard view back will...
June 4th 07 10:11 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 363
i want to remove birthdays from my main calendar and move them to. by mp5078
i use my main calendar for work and don't wont all my familes birthdays showing up in my shared main calendar. i would like to have them only show...
September 1st 09 06:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 617
I want to see items from multiple calendars in the To-Do Bar by LisaJ
I work in an office where I need to see multiple calendars from other employees so that I can keep on top of what it going on that day. I hate...
July 30th 09 08:16 PM
by LisaJ Go to last post
2 539
I want to see/print in monthly calendar items bottom new apptment by Feene
I import data from AMS software into outlook. When I print montly calendar the infro comes in at the bottom of the apptment where you type notes. ...
March 4th 06 02:52 AM
by Feene Go to last post
0 1,021
I want to send an update without resetting the attendeesacceptance/declines by Mr.Jan
We often update an invitation with agendas for standing meetings and conference call numbers assigned or changed at a later date. I want this...
May 1st 10 12:37 PM
by Mr.Jan Go to last post

From The