I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007)

Old February 2nd 10, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Lene

Default I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007)

I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an other
MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?
Old February 2nd 10, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bob I

Use this program
Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook 2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...687211033.aspx

Old February 2nd 10, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

"Lene" wrote in message

I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an
other
MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?

I believe the Outlook 2007 Calendar Printing Assistant can print an entire
year, but I've not tried it. Otherwise, you can use a Word template.
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]