Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
meeting or appointment Q by tomislav
hi to all is there any simple way to setup Outlook to send app. or meeting request to somebody automatically for recurrence for next 3...
February 15th 06 04:24 PM
by tomislav Go to last post
0 724
how to add a resource for meetings by preston-malcom
using outlook 2003 i have a calendar for our conference room when i schedule a meeting from mine or others calenders I want that conference room...
February 15th 06 04:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 584
how do I transfer my calendar information from my old PC to my ne. by Linda
how do I transfer my calendar information from my old PC to my new? the old one is running Outlook 2002 and the new Outlook 2003? at the moment they...
February 15th 06 05:25 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 965
Can't create new calendar appointment. Nothing happens! by Kerry
I can't create a new calendar appointment in Outlook 2003 until I reboot the computer. I can't do it from the file menu of by double clicking on the...
February 15th 06 06:20 PM
by MyRemoteItDepartment.com Go to last post
3 3,631
Outlook 2003 SP2 Not saving appointments in calendar by RomanK
hello, I have a problem with user's calendar.. Whenever they create an appointment/meeting request the actual meeting does not get saved in...
February 15th 06 07:02 PM
by RomanK Go to last post
0 1,046
How do I remove the "private" default I set up for appts? by stersor
I went to tools/forms and set up all future appts to default to "private." I can't figure out how to remove the default.
February 15th 06 07:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 748
Synchronizing local calendar folder (PST) with Exchange folder by Yoav
I have a local PST file for my Outlook 2003. I schedule meetings in the local calendar folder. I need this information to be available for my...
February 15th 06 07:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 891
Public Shared Calendar doesn't work for some users in Outlook 2003 by Data Pro
Running Exchange 2000 Server. Have about 25 users, of which the newest 4 users cannot access the Public Shard Contacts or Calendar. They are both...
February 15th 06 07:19 PM
by Data Pro Go to last post
0 675
Set up meetings with multiple time options by Trainer
I am setting up training sessions. The employees have a choice of three different times when they can attend. I would like to send out one...
February 15th 06 07:31 PM
by tt Go to last post
3 2,221
How do I only print active tasks in the calender taskpad? by jjg189
I know how to filter for just the active tasks in the calender taskpad but how do you filter so that when you print the one day calender, it only...
February 15th 06 07:31 PM
by jjg189 Go to last post
0 1
How do I include 2006 in the date at the top of a calendar page by Maureen NW
When printed The Weekly layout of the Calendar shows day and month, but not year. How do I include 2006 within the date?
February 15th 06 08:29 PM
by Maureen NW Go to last post
2 788
OL2002 Calendar keeps opening to wrong month by Overwhelmed-MT
Outlook 2002 is set to start up when my computer starts (in the startup folder). It opens to the correct date, then checks the Internet (for some...
February 15th 06 08:54 PM
by Overwhelmed-MT Go to last post
5 955
Turn off reminders by pdx
I have an Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 environment. One of my company's execs will be traveling and wants to turn off any appointment/calendar...
February 15th 06 08:57 PM
by pdx Go to last post
2 1,189
Scheduling Locations by robbyp
We are running MS Outlook 2000 without Exchange. We have two conference rooms that are consistently in use and would like to find a way to use...
February 15th 06 10:50 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 598
Linking an Excel Spreadsheet to Outlook by KevinM
Is there a way to have a spreadsheet link up to my Outlook calendar? Currently we have to create a spreadsheet with the days of the month and then...
February 15th 06 10:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 998
delegates and tentative meetings by yzt
i have a question regarding tentative meetings and delegates. say i have a delegate for my calendar. this delegate also receives meeting requests...
February 15th 06 11:19 PM
by yzt Go to last post
2 1,309
Set reminders in second calendar - ony works in personal calendar by Susie@SURF
I have two calendars - my personal calendar on one server, a master calendar on a different server. I am able to set reminders on my personal...
February 16th 06 01:23 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,201
time intervals by Bozo
how do you change time to 15 minute intervals instead of the 30 allowed now?
February 16th 06 01:25 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 624
How to give my wife access to my calender on the same PC? by Karson
I need my wife to be able to view and edit my Outlook Calender. We are using the same PC just different user ID's.
February 16th 06 09:36 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 662
I cannot enter reminders in Outlook calendar 2003 for the future? by Leighanne
Each time I try to enter a reminder or appointment any time in the future the item turns up in todays date. I get a warning message to say that the...
February 16th 06 11:01 AM
by Leighanne Go to last post

From The