Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
unable to make updates/changes to outlook request as organiser by Mr N Mac
I am a IT support officer in an enterprise environment and a user has encounted the error: "unable save or change as it is created by another...
April 29th 10 12:33 AM
by Mr N Mac Go to last post
0 595
Outlook 2003 print a blank calendar? by Ernie
Is there a way to print the calendar out of Outlook that DOESN'T show any appointments? One of my users just wants to print out a calendar. Ernie
April 28th 10 10:45 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,483
outlook 2003 calender permissions downgraded but creates problems by sjoc
User was permitted author permission to another user's calender and then down graded to reviewer. Now the user is receiving warnings they can not...
April 28th 10 08:31 PM
by sjoc Go to last post
0 572
Question
share 2003 calendar subfolder w/2002 by txheart0711
Hello y'all, I've finally managed to get our warehouse calendar shared with the other branches using the slipstick method. I have a personal...
April 28th 10 05:14 PM
by txheart0711 Go to last post
2 1,312
Lotus Notes forwards my meeting notices to my email by Donna
When ever I received a meeting notice from someone in lotus notes, I also get a forwarded meeting notice in my email of the same meeting, how do I...
April 28th 10 04:50 PM
by Donna Go to last post
0 733
Delegate leaves company by ATK Bill
From reading other posts, I understand that a problem is created when the user account of a designated delegate is removed from Active Directory...
April 28th 10 04:27 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 630
copy meeting invites by jmac60
Hello... I am trying to figure out how to copy a meeting and not move it. It is not recurring with any consistency due to availability. I invite a...
April 28th 10 04:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 10,449
view defaults to "draft font" in Outlook calendar how stop? by Michelle
How do I reset this so it doesn't default to "draft font" in Outlook calendar? Thanks.
April 28th 10 01:32 PM
by Michelle Go to last post
0 851
archived calendar items? by Shebubba
Is there a way to retrieve the last 12 months of archived calendar items? I don't care about recurring items, just ones that I've entered...
April 28th 10 12:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 789
going to change from blackberry to Droid - how can I save calendar by Grieselhuber
Need to know how to get my Outlook Calendar transferred from Blackberry to new Droid phone
April 28th 10 12:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 771
Remove Meeting Time from Monthly Calendar Print by SGT Peter
Is it possible to remove the meeting time from a monthly calendar print and only show the meeting title?
April 27th 10 10:25 PM
by TechGuy Go to last post
2 1,110
Moving events between local calendars by Colin
Okay, here's the story. I had an iphone hooked up to syncronize with Outlooks (2007) contacts and calendars. However, "WONDERFUL" iTunes managed...
April 27th 10 04:47 PM
by acfreund Go to last post
4 780
OL 2003 not hiding private/confidential events by Phil
I'm having an issue where where the private and confidential calendar events on a shared calendar are not being marked as private/hidden. All the...
April 27th 10 04:08 PM
by Phil Go to last post
2 605
my iphones calendar won't sync with outlook by Livinlady
is there an easy way to get the info on my iPhone calendar backed up on my Outlook calendar (2003 version). I can sync fm Outlook to iPhone, but...
April 27th 10 03:03 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 579
scheduled appointments appear on weekly calendar do not appear on. by gardiapw44
scheduled appointments appear on daily and weekly calendars do not appear on monthly calendar. Always did in past. Could it be windows 7 issue?
April 27th 10 03:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 482
How to display more items per day in monthly calendar? by daniel heit[_2_]
In Outlook 2007 it seems virtually impossible to add see more than two calendars items for a particular day when in month view. I often have 5+...
April 26th 10 09:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,160
adding actual day e.g Monday into each day for outlook calendar by Tony Rothwell
adding actual day e.g Monday into each day for outlook calendar rather than just 26th April ....Monday 26th April ..for ach day. Thank you
April 26th 10 09:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 551
Search Outlook 2007 reminder minutes by Karin
Hi. Is there some way to do a search through my entire calendar for any reminders that are set to none? Thanks for your help. -- Karin
April 26th 10 08:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 669
meeting tone alert by Terry
Is there a way to set up a bell sound to go off for a meeting on the calander?
April 26th 10 08:27 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
1 795
Calenders by Cass12
There are two calenders in Outlook 2003 in My Calenders. I don't know how I set up two but I only want one. How do I get rid of the one I dont...
April 26th 10 08:11 PM
by Cass12 Go to last post

From The