Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Recurring Meetings by Waters Info
How do I schedule recurring meetings for odd dates such as for 2nd & 4th Wednesday in a month. I see how if it is every two weeks or just the 2nd...
June 11th 09 05:47 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 687
Group schedules by BC
Hi, Does anyone know whether there is a limitation on how many public calendars you allow to have in group schedules? Have anyone come across with...
June 11th 09 04:01 AM
by BC Go to last post
4 758
Sharing calendar at different locations by atrev
We have 4 computers on a local server in our office with Outlook and Exchange Server, and our own web site. I need to share Outlook calendar on our...
June 10th 09 10:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 476
published web calendars not accessible by joestern
Access to Outlook 2007 calendars published to Office Online have been sporadically unavailable the last two weeks. Sometimes the web pages time...
June 10th 09 10:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 447
How do I have Outlook count each day of the year & display it? by krumm
I would like to show a day counter on each day of the year.
June 10th 09 10:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,538
Group Policy to Delete Calendar Items Outlook 2003 by Maverick & Goose
Hi Guys, Was wondering as to whether their is a group policy I can apply to delete users calendar items? I've had a look at the Outlook 2003 ADM...
June 10th 09 09:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 661
Outlook Express 2003 Character ? by Waterless
I need to make a group calender that needs to be published, and I have a lot of text for each day of the month. How much space do I have available...
June 10th 09 08:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 475
Accepted meeting response, displays incorrect grey status bar mess by Dany
A meeting organizer sent out a meeting invitation to three people. Two internal attendees and one external attendee. All three people accepted and...
June 10th 09 06:42 PM
by Dany Go to last post
0 816
Printing a shared calendar - days with more than 3 all day events by Jeremy
We use a SharePoint calendar to help manage when people will be out of the office. Some days end up having several all day events listed, as...
June 10th 09 05:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 694
Outlook 3003 - delete appointment from advanced search results by Gary
Outlook 2003 SP3 connected to Exchange 2007 Deleting Appointment through Advanced Find: Question: I have a user using Office 2003 who has editor...
June 10th 09 05:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 456
Quarterly View in Outlook Calendar by Paul
Is there a way to setup a vew in Outlook calendar for quarters (ie 3 months at a time)? If yes, can someone let me know how to do it?
June 10th 09 05:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,394
Outlook 2003 - Problem Deleting Appointments through Advanced Find by Gary
Outlook 2003 SP3 connected to Exchange 2007 Deleting Appointment through Advanced Find: Question: I have a user using Office 2003 who has editor...
June 10th 09 03:45 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 378
When I open calendar printing assistant by tgreve
I get this error message. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
June 10th 09 02:41 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 838
Calendar Issue by FJCarson
I have a user that has a situation in which when she receives a "suggest new time" update, the update does NOT delete the original meeting. This...
June 10th 09 01:03 AM
by FJCarson Go to last post
0 338
Problem publishing Outlook calendar by Judy H
I have been sharing my Outlook 2007 calendar online with others in my office for over a year. Now, when I try to Publish my Calendar, I get an...
June 9th 09 07:51 PM
by Judy H[_2_] Go to last post
2 490
Emailing calendar by Wanda
I am trying to email my calendar and when I go to the drop down box the calendar that I want to email is not listed. Any ideas?
June 9th 09 07:12 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 420
Eliminating recurring reminders for past calendar events by Stevo
Is there a way to prevent calendar reminders from recurring once the event has past? I get recurring reminders for hours and days afterwards.
June 9th 09 07:04 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 832
Send meeting updates by Newbie
There seems to be an issue somewhere with one user, whenever she sends out meeting updates, it sends correct update to the attendees, but her own...
June 9th 09 06:23 PM
by Newbie Go to last post
0 437
Can I see who has entered an appointment in a calendar and when? by Deborah
I manage several people's calendars as well as my own, but others have access to enter appointments too. Is it possible to find out who created an...
June 9th 09 06:18 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
1 450
Can I publish from Windows Calendar to Office online? by Babbalooie
I don't run Outlook, never have, it is not installed on my machine. I do however have office. My boss wants us to use the shared calendaring...
June 9th 09 12:51 PM
by Babbalooie Go to last post

From The