Outlook 07 moved all recurring appointments back 3 days.

Old December 29th 08, 02:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Palindrome

Default Outlook 07 moved all recurring appointments back 3 days.

I recently purchased a BlackBerry Storm. I just noticed that all of my
recurring appointments in Outlook 2007, such as birthdays, have been moved
back by 3 days. I am not sure if this has to do with the sync with the BB,
but I presume that is when it occurred. It looks like it is all recurring
appointments but I am not sure. I checked the time zones on both the BB and
Windows and they are the same. Does anyone know what happened or how I can
fix it without going through every appointment and changing the date again?
Please help!
Old January 2nd 09, 01:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Palindrome" wrote in message

I recently purchased a BlackBerry Storm. I just noticed that all of my
recurring appointments in Outlook 2007, such as birthdays, have been moved
back by 3 days. I am not sure if this has to do with the sync with the
BB,
but I presume that is when it occurred. It looks like it is all recurring
appointments but I am not sure. I checked the time zones on both the BB
and
Windows and they are the same. Does anyone know what happened or how I
can
fix it without going through every appointment and changing the date
again?
Please help!

No need to post more than once. Sounds like the time zone or the date in
the Blackberry was incorrect and when you synched it changed Outlook's
events.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old January 2nd 09, 03:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Palindrome

Thanks, but how do I fix it??

I already checked all the date settings on both devices and they were the
same.

Old January 2nd 09, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Palindrome" wrote in message

Also, why would it only change my recurring appointments and no others?

Outlook doesn't take any active part in the sync process. It's all
controlled by the program you use to sync. There are no settings in Outlook
that you can set to modify the sync process. All I can suggest is to
correct the erroneous entries.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]