Old December 29th 08, 02:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Palindrome

Default Outlook 07 moved all recurring appointments back 3 days.

I recently purchased a BlackBerry Storm. I just noticed that all of my
recurring appointments in Outlook 2007, such as birthdays, have been moved
back by 3 days. I am not sure if this has to do with the sync with the BB,
but I presume that is when it occurred. It looks like it is all recurring
appointments but I am not sure. I checked the time zones on both the BB and
Windows and they are the same. Does anyone know what happened or how I can
fix it without going through every appointment and changing the date again?
Please help!