Old January 2nd 09, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Palindrome

Default Outlook 07 moved all recurring appointments back 3 days.

Thanks, but how do I fix it??

I already checked all the date settings on both devices and they were the
same.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Palindrome" wrote in message

I recently purchased a BlackBerry Storm. I just noticed that all of my
recurring appointments in Outlook 2007, such as birthdays, have been moved
back by 3 days. I am not sure if this has to do with the sync with the
BB,
but I presume that is when it occurred. It looks like it is all recurring
appointments but I am not sure. I checked the time zones on both the BB
and
Windows and they are the same. Does anyone know what happened or how I
can
fix it without going through every appointment and changing the date
again?
Please help!

No need to post more than once. Sounds like the time zone or the date in
the Blackberry was incorrect and when you synched it changed Outlook's
events.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]