Default Calendar

Old January 16th 06, 06:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Frosty

Default Default Calendar

I have a palm pc that is sync'ing to my palm. The problem is that my default
calendar is not the calendar I use. I have another calendar that has all my
entries in for the new year.
Can I change my default calendar in Outlook? Or can I transfer all of my
appointments over to the default calendar easily?
Old January 16th 06, 10:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

You can't change the default. Drag/drop the data from the calendar you are
using to the Calendar folder. Use a list view of the folders to make it
easier

Old January 16th 06, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Frosty wrote:

I have a palm pc that is sync'ing to my palm. The problem is that my
default calendar is not the calendar I use. I have another calendar
that has all my entries in for the new year.
Can I change my default calendar in Outlook? Or can I transfer all of
my appointments over to the default calendar easily?

For Outlook 2002/2003, click ToolE-mail AccountsNext. Select your account
and click Change. At the bottom, there's a drop-down labeled "Deliver new
e-mail to the following location". Whatever this drop-down contains will be
the location of the default folders. Change that drop-down to the Personal
Folders containing the calendar you want to be the default. Stop and
restart Outlook. Of course, this will change ALL your default folders.
--
Brian Tillman

Old March 24th 06, 02:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
rima

You can do this by changing the folder you startup.

1. Go to the dialog box Advanced Options via
Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options

2. Click the Browse button for "Startup in this folder"

3. Select the folder/calendar you want to startup in.
This will change the default calendar the next time to open Outlook....as
well as will open that folder.

Hope this helps....
(just a casual browser)