Changing tasks to appointments (calendar items) and/or vice versa

Old March 22nd 06, 07:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Craig

Default Changing tasks to appointments (calendar items) and/or vice versa

Hi,
Is there a way to change all tasks to appointments? The idea would be for
them to display as all day appointments in the calendar based on the due date
of the task (I really don't need for them to be all day tasks, but I don't
know what else they would be, since I don't think you can assign a time of
day to a task).

I know that I can drag and drop tasks onto the calendar, but this seems to
only work for one item at a time and ignores the due date.

I also know that you can choose View Taskpad in the Calendar, but this
just displays a list of all tasks. What I would like is to actually see the
tasks in my calendar.

The ability to do the reverse -- to create tasks from calendar items in bulk
-- would also be great.
Thanks,
Craig
Old March 23rd 06, 03:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Wait for Outlook 2007.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Craig asked:

Old March 24th 06, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook

The TaskPad does not "just displays a list of all Tasks" there are many ways
to customise what you see there.

What do you want to see each day in your TaskPad?

--

Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook]
Acorn Training and Consulting

Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field
Chooser and Group by Box!!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Wait for Outlook 2007.