How do I change the time range shown for holidays in Calendar?

Old June 12th 06, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
raymondperez1

Default How do I change the time range shown for holidays in Calendar?

All the holidays listed in my calendar are listed from 10pm the day before to
10pm the day of the holiday. How can i fix this? All i did was to add
holidays to the calendar from the Outlook list.

Also when I upgraded to 2007 the problem continues. It started with Office
2003. If i add other holidays it does the same thing. I am thinking there is
a time setting somewhere that i have missed.
Old June 12th 06, 06:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

raymondperez1 wrote:

All the holidays listed in my calendar are listed from 10pm the day
before to 10pm the day of the holiday. How can i fix this? All i did
was to add holidays to the calendar from the Outlook list.

You appear to have a time zone setting issue, either in Windows or in
Outlook's Calendar.
--
Brian Tillman

Old June 12th 06, 09:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

raymondperez1 wrote:

The time is correct in both.

Make sure one more time by double-clicking the clock in the system tray and
choosing the Time Zone tab. Then, in Outlook, click ToolsOptionsCalendar
OptionsTime Zone. Make sure it agrees with Windows and also make sure both
places have the correct DST setings.

It only affects holidays. All other calendar items are correct.

If the time zones are correct, switch your calendar to the By Category view,
delete all holidays, and add them again.
--
Brian Tillman