Change my time zone--Keep my calendar appointments

Old February 14th 06, 05:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
townieflo

Default Change my time zone--Keep my calendar appointments

I live on the east coast and at some point when setting up my computer, it
was set to Pacific Time...3 hours earlier.

As a result, all my email and communications show my time being off.

How do I change my computer time zone, and not have to re-enter all my
appointments in my calendar?
Old February 14th 06, 07:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Export to Excel, make the appropriate changes and then import into Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, townieflo asked:

Old February 15th 06, 01:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
townieflo

Help...I exported the calendar to excell and when it imported it back, the
calendar freezes up and I'm unable to use the calendar.

I attempted to create a new calendar and copy the excell info into it newly
and the data never transfers over. The progress bar just sits there and
never moves.

Note that I also have microsoft active sinc for my palm device.

Bottom line, how do I restore my calenadar appointments to my calendar, now
that I've changed the time on my computer? Help!!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Export to Excel, make the appropriate changes and then import into Outlook.

--Â

Old February 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

When you said it freezes, did you wait to see if it would eventually import?
How big was the calendar? Depending on the size, it can take a while to
re-populate.