Missing Appointments on Shared Calendar

Old April 21st 06, 12:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
w.east

Default Missing Appointments on Shared Calendar

I have owner permission for my boss's calendar and I am the only one entering
appointments. However when I compare what is showing on his PC to what I see
on his shared calendars, I do not see all of the appointments. Can anyone
tell me what is wrong. I have Outlook 2003 on my PC while he has Outlook
2000.
Old April 22nd 06, 08:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Are any marked as Private?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, w.east asked:

Old April 24th 06, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
w.east

Issue resolved. When my new PC was installed, they renamed my old calendar
the same as my boss's calendar. I didn't even think of checking to see the
calendar was really his shared calendar.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Are any marked as Private?

--Â