Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Missing Appointments on Shared Calendar (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/12323-missing-appointments-shared-calendar.html)

w.east April 21st 06 12:20 AM

Missing Appointments on Shared Calendar

I have owner permission for my boss's calendar and I am the only one entering
appointments. However when I compare what is showing on his PC to what I see
on his shared calendars, I do not see all of the appointments. Can anyone
tell me what is wrong. I have Outlook 2003 on my PC while he has Outlook
2000.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] April 22nd 06 08:21 AM

Missing Appointments on Shared Calendar

Are any marked as Private?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, w.east asked:

w.east April 24th 06 06:51 PM

Missing Appointments on Shared Calendar

Issue resolved. When my new PC was installed, they renamed my old calendar
the same as my boss's calendar. I didn't even think of checking to see the
calendar was really his shared calendar.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Are any marked as Private?

--Â