Search: Threads Started By: Steve T
"News" toolbar button opens wrong program by Steve T
"News" toolbar button opens wrong program in Outlook 2007 standalone running under Vista Home Premium SP1. It opens Windows Mail as the newsreader....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 2nd 09 04:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
12 1,405 Outlook - Installation
Yahoo mail will not load when using Outlook as a browser by Steve T
Yahoo mail will not load when using Outlook as a browser. I can access everything else in my favorites including Windows Live mail when using...
December 28th 08 03:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 298 Outlook - Installation
Yahoo mailbox will not open when Outlook 2007 is used as a browser by Steve T
Yahoo mailbox will not open when Outlook 2007 is used as a browser. When used as a browser, all other favorites including Windows Live mail open...
December 28th 08 01:54 AM
by Steve T Go to last post
0 289 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2007 To-Do Bar Calendar by Steve T
Outlook 2007 standalone (with all updates installed) with Office H&S 2007. I just reinstalled my system and when I installed Outlook, the calendar...
December 4th 08 02:51 PM
by Chul Chung Go to last post
2 418 Outlook - Installation
Calendar appears above All Folders in Folder List by Steve T
Calendar appears above All Folders in Folder List when you click on Calendar from the Personal Folder List. How do you stop this from appearing? ...
July 22nd 08 09:39 PM
by Steve T Go to last post
0 374 Outlook - Installation
Debugging Error Msg by Steve T
When I create and save an Appointment or event, with or without insertion of directions and map using Outlooks Live Mapping Add In, and try to then...
January 14th 08 09:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 572 Outlook - Calandaring
Just In Time Debugger by Steve T
When I create and save an Appointment and insert directions and map using Outlooks Live Mapping Add In and try to then re open the appointment, I...
January 13th 08 12:12 AM
by Denizen Go to last post
3 1,146 Outlook - Calandaring
adding sound to background by Steve T
I created a small .gif animation and sent it with OE and a song inserted in the background. Went to FormatBackground and insert sound. When I sent...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 24th 07 06:00 PM
by ivone Go to last post
26 1,365 Outlook Express
Live Search Maps Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook by Steve T
I am running stand alone Outlook 2007. I am also running Office 2007 Home & Student on Windows Vista Home Premium. Dell Dimension E521. About 2...
November 10th 07 03:01 PM
by Roger M. Go to last post
1 640 Add-ins for Outlook
Live Search Maps Add-In for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 by Steve T
I have rebooted, unistalled and reinstalled add in. The add in is enabled in Com add ins and macro security is not checked. I used this add in 1...
October 29th 07 10:04 PM
by Steve T Go to last post
0 717 Outlook - Calandaring
weird mail by Steve T
My brothers, who runs Thunderbird; e-mail has been showing up with this garbage in the body when I receive it: !---- !---- !----...
August 18th 07 02:45 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 1,157 Outlook Express
keeps asking for password by Steve T
Had to re-install the OS and after setting up my e-mail account OE keeps asking for my password each time. I have the box "Remember Password"...
July 18th 07 02:33 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 421 Outlook Express
By date, how far out will appointments display in the to-do bar? by Steve T
By date, how far out will appointments display in the to-do bar? I have future (more than 30 days) appointments that do not appear in the...
July 14th 07 12:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 645 Outlook - Calandaring
won't wrap words when replying by Steve T
Not sure if this is a setting with OE ver6 or MSWord 97. On this PC, when I Reply to an e-mail; I can position my cursor and type my response with...
March 25th 07 04:39 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 346 Outlook Express
where are the OE folders to backup by Steve T
OE6. Where are the folders located to set path for backup program. I want to backup all the folders that I have in OE. Thank you, Steve T.
January 12th 07 12:17 AM
by mikey Go to last post
2 433 Outlook Express
cannot receive specific e-mail by Steve T
Cannot receive e-mails from one specific person in Fiji Resort. Some of her e-mails to us just "vanish" others come back to her saying that our...
December 2nd 06 02:50 AM
by Steve T Go to last post
3 1,106 Outlook Express
OWA, availibility in calendar for users not working by Steve T
When arranging a meeting using webmail clicking the 'availability' button results in a '503 Service unavailable' error. (in mozilla) When using IE...
October 13th 06 09:23 PM
by Milly Staples - MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 396 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 Beta by Steve T
I have just installed the MS Office 2007 Beta program. When I start Outlook, a popup appears that asks if I want to enable the Instant Search...
June 29th 06 03:11 AM
by Steve T Go to last post
0 490 Outlook - Installation
No. of Items in Inbox by Steve T
In Outlook, I'm not using the preview screen and I don't see at a glance the number of items in my Inbox or Sent items box, etc. I know that is a...
March 9th 06 09:23 PM
by Steve T Go to last post
3 758 Outlook - General Queries