Search: Threads Started By: Mary or mary or MARY
How can I stop Outlook from importing email from another account? by Mary
Every time I open Outlook it imports all of my emails from my main email account. Is there any way that I can stop this? I don't want these to be...
March 15th 10 07:56 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 866 Outlook - General Queries
How to tell who deleted a calendar item from shared calendar by Mary
Hi all, I'd like to know how to tell who deleted a calendar item from our shared calendar. Is thre a way to tell? Thanks.
March 3rd 10 05:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 990 Outlook - Calandaring
uninstall and reinstall outlook 2007 from Office pro disk???? help by mary
for some reason outlook has thrown a wobbly and is telling me to reinstall (tried starting in safe mode but told me files were missing and again to...
March 1st 10 07:13 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 844 Outlook - Installation
outlook by command line or batch file. by Mary
Hi, I am trying to write a batch file to send email after an event happens. I am using this command line to send mail, this command only opens a new...
June 10th 09 09:25 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,373 Outlook - General Queries
All of the e-amils I receive are duplicated by Mary
Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I cannot stop this?
May 13th 09 01:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 378 Outlook - General Queries
date/time field, current year by Mary
I have a user-defined date/time field on a form that has the initial value set to Date(). I want the user to be able to edit the date as needed,...
April 29th 09 10:16 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
2 286 Outlook - Using Forms
Modify Recurrence Pattern Options? by Mary
Greetings. I'm hoping to change the recurrence pattern for Outlook tasks/appointments. My "Workdays" are Mondays through Fridays, excluding various...
February 6th 09 06:25 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,514 Outlook - Calandaring
OUTLOOK 2007 by MARY
Is there a way to have the incoming and outgoing emails run in the background. When I receive emails my computer freezes until the emails come...
February 5th 09 09:05 PM
by Earle Horton[_7_] Go to last post
2 319 Outlook - General Queries
How do I put a new calendar into "My Calendars"? by Mary
Deleted a group calendar from "My Calendars" section above the "Other Calendars" section and need to put back. Using Outlook 2003.
December 5th 08 04:08 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 398 Outlook - Calandaring
address book for outlook express 6 for windows xp sp3 by MARY
I'm in oe hell...pls help...i can not open any of my emails...I get a pop up that says...The address book failed to load. oe is incorrectly...
October 23rd 08 11:30 AM
by عبدالرزاق Go to last post
5 413 Outlook Express
Can I Turn Off 'My Calendars' help-pane (2007) by Mary
Try resetting the View menu. Uncheck whatever looks like the My Calendars column, if there is one or uncheck the Navigation Pane and try that. You...
July 28th 08 10:18 AM
by Michelle[_5_] Go to last post
2 1,192 Outlook - Calandaring
Can I Turn Off 'My Calendars' help-pane (2007) by Mary
Try resetting the View menu. Uncheck whatever looks like the My Calendars column, if there is one or uncheck the Navigation Pane and try that. You...
July 28th 08 10:18 AM
by Michelle[_5_] Go to last post
2 468 Outlook - General Queries
OE 6 Won't Switch Identities by Mary
I am having the same problem as Tami (6/8/2008) in that OE 6 won't switch identities. It just freezes and I have to reboot to get into OE 6 again....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 24th 08 11:47 PM
by Orlin Toribio Go to last post
19 1,282 Outlook Express
Send E-mail Authentication method error in Outlook 2007 by Mary
I have multiple e-mail accounts I used in Outlook XP. After upgrading to Outlook 2007 the only account I can send e-mail from is the one that uses...
May 9th 08 05:38 PM
by Mary Go to last post
2 495 Outlook - Installation
Viewing Shared Calendars by Mary
We have SBS2003 R2 server running exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 clients. About two weeks ago my users started reporting that they could no longer...
April 24th 08 01:35 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 397 Outlook - Calandaring
[email protected]مo.mail. com.,br.. by mary
hoje. ,voce. me. aparecer. seu. computadrp. por.favor. .mim. esta. assuntos. muitos. escrever. a. cartas. com. voces. me. presentes. .com. voce. vai....
April 16th 08 07:30 PM
by mesmo Go to last post
1 208 Outlook Express
area code by Mary
How do I stop the area code from showing up in the phone numbers of my contacts. When I type in a new contact, even if I don't put in the area...
April 1st 08 04:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
6 563 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to send a vCard from 2007 to 2004 Outlook? by Mary
I recently updated my computer to Microsoft Office 2007. My husband's Outlook is still 2000. When I send a vCard to him it does not save in his...
August 25th 07 04:00 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 457 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 looping in Outlook 2007 by Mary
I have Outlook 2007 installed (bought and paid for). Yesterday Outlook 2003 started trying to install. I cancel it and it continues to loop. I can't...
July 14th 07 05:24 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 260 Outlook - Installation
Email Doesn't Send, but tries hundreds of times by Mary
Next time try File, work offline, delete it. You might have to close Outlook and reopen to delete. "Harvested" wrote: On Fri, 15 Jun 2007...
June 16th 07 04:48 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 302 Outlook - General Queries
Lost the Network File to the Outlook Program by Mary
I used to access the Outlook address book (contacts) from my desktop, even though another computer on the network had the files. Today, for some...
May 25th 07 09:31 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 219 Outlook - Installation
Save shared calendars by Mary
Is there a way we can save the shared calendars? I am having to re-add them to our navigation pane several of times.
March 22nd 07 05:05 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 897 Outlook - Calandaring
Adding a newsgroup to Outlook 2007 by Mary
Outlook is not for Newsgroups--never has been. It used OE for newsgroups in past versions. Use Windows Mail in Vista formerly Outlook Express to...
March 10th 07 04:51 PM
by Mary Go to last post
0 434 Outlook - General Queries
How do I import pst files backed up? by Mary
Hi Russ, I have tried to do this but all I have is the cd that the files were backed up to. I have chedked the attributes and it is not a "read ...
March 10th 07 02:12 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 535 Outlook - Installation
Speakers not working. by Mary
Outlook question? You should check to see if your speakers are muted. Go to Control Panel, Sounds and go thru all the links--volume control will...
February 10th 07 06:26 PM
by Jacqueline Go to last post
3 471 Outlook Express