Search: Threads Started By: Joel or joel
Report website problems here by Joel
I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly. I was asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number...
August 29th 09 01:21 PM
by Joel Go to last post
0 676 Outlook and VBA
Get multiple addresses from a contact list by Joel
Why doesn't this code work. I only cna get one item from the distribution list Set myNameSpace = OutApp.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set myFolder =...
May 30th 09 10:53 PM
by Joel Go to last post
6 762 Outlook and VBA
All Day Events do not show on the Calendar - One Day or 5 Day? by Joel
I use Oulook 2003 in standalone mode and sync with a Palm. I may enter All Day Events at either. These do show up on my Palm but DO NOT showup in...
September 14th 08 07:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 589 Outlook - Calandaring
Open inbox on startup of Outlook 2003 by Joel
Hi All. Wondering if anyone knows how you can get Outlook 2003 to open the inbox on startup. I have read some websites that say you can't is this...
August 27th 08 04:07 AM
by Arun Vaid Go to last post
3 329 Outlook - Installation
nk2 file by Joel
how to xport NK2 file to , seperated file
July 31st 08 11:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 402 Outlook - Using Contacts
My reminders are not popping up... how do I fix? by JoeL
None of my meeting reminders have been popping up, even when reminders are set. Any idea how to fix this?
March 28th 08 09:23 PM
by S Thomas Go to last post
5 3,790 Outlook - Calandaring
Cannot Open Folder by Joel
Hi can someone please help with a problem with Outlook Express 6 I get through a couple of emails then I get an error message saying "Folder could...
December 5th 07 10:52 PM
by el rhoula nafissa Go to last post
4 454 Outlook Express
Link Contacts to Contacts in 2007 by Joel
TIA: Is it possible to link a contact to a contanct (not business mgr contact) in 2007. This was possible in 2003 and the links would show up...
September 14th 07 03:34 PM
by Joel Go to last post
1 358 Outlook - Using Contacts
can you run outlook from a usb memory stick? by Joel
When I travel I would love to be able to have my secure Outlook Account setup and my VPN software so I can connect to my offcie from any computer....
January 1st 07 02:56 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
4 553 Outlook - Installation
inbox 1 by Joel
my inbox always says it has a new email in it but it really doesn't. How do I get the 1 off of it?
December 24th 06 02:34 PM
by de block gustaaf Go to last post
2 466 Outlook Express
Step Mode Values by Joel
TIA: When running through code in Step Mode when I put my cursor over a variable or item property, I see a caption with the current value. Can I...
December 9th 06 01:43 PM
by Joel Go to last post
4 709 Outlook and VBA
Recipient.Address in Exchange Server by Joel
TIA: In earlier email I have following code: Sub Send_Attachment_Messages() Dim oFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim Items As Outlook.Items ...
December 8th 06 04:52 AM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
3 989 Outlook and VBA
refer to "To" Field in Code by Joel
TIA: I have the following code to attach a file to email. Sub Add_Attachment_To_Messages() Dim oFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim items As...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 7th 06 02:35 AM
by Joel Go to last post
10 1,450 Outlook and VBA
Select all items in outbox by Joel
TIA: I'm trying to select all items in my outbox, any help on code to do such is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Joel
November 27th 06 06:09 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 814 Outlook and VBA
Automatically send messages from Outbox by Joel
TIA: Trying to send email after adding attachments in Outbox...the following code producess error "item has been moved or deleted". If I just Save...
November 25th 06 04:56 PM
by Joel Go to last post
1 747 Outlook and VBA
reassign meeting organizer by joel
We have reoccuring meetings owned by a user that does not work here anymore. is there a way to reassign the meetings created by that user? he has...
November 21st 06 03:10 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
3 1,250 Outlook - Calandaring
Add Attachment to Item in Outbox by Joel
I have following code to add attachment to selected items in outbox. I would like to add code to test the TO: value and attach a specifice email...
November 13th 06 06:12 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 786 Outlook and VBA
automating attachments by Joel
TIA: Did you ever figure this out and be willing to share if so?? Thanks, Joel "tjtjjtjt" wrote: THE QUESTION I may be approaching this from a...
November 12th 06 02:47 PM
by Joel Go to last post
0 441 Outlook and VBA
How do I get E-mail address changes in contacts to take effect? by Joel
I've tried changing an E-mail address for one of my contacts, but when I type that contacts name, the old E-mail address is called up.
September 30th 06 01:23 AM
by William Lefkovics [MVP] Go to last post
1 337 Outlook - Using Contacts
Error: in outlook by Joel
when i am trying to do a new reminder i am getting this message the form requird to view thiss message could not be displayed contect your...
August 23rd 06 03:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 400 Outlook - Calandaring
Problem with attachments in Outl by Joel
Hi. I was experiencing similar, but slightly different problem as you when using DeleteAttach (). When I would create an attachment, and then...
August 9th 06 08:34 PM
by Joel Go to last post
0 681 Add-ins for Outlook
I type an email address, my computer no longer fills it in. Help by Joel
Today my computer stopped filling in the email address of my SEND TO: I went to Tools-Options-Email Options-Advanced Email Options and selected...
August 3rd 06 06:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 391 Outlook - Installation
How can I make my automatic completion of e-mail addresses not wo. by Joel
After all day using my mail my computer stopped filling in automatically completing addresses in my Send to field
August 2nd 06 04:32 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 366 Outlook - Using Contacts
you do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation by joel
The Outlook 2003 client receives this message when trying to accept the meeting request. It accepts the meeting but does not book it in the...
June 21st 06 06:53 PM
by joel Go to last post
0 1,415 Outlook - Calandaring
You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation by joel
The Outlook 2003 client receives this message when trying to accept the meeting request. It accepts the meeting but does not book it in the users...
June 21st 06 06:20 PM
by joel Go to last post
0 1,976 Outlook - General Queries