Search: Threads Started By: Chris or chris or CHRIS
UserForm and ordering variables by Chris
I need help with ordering an set of variables (strSend,strSubj,StrTime) and keeping them in that order. I use a userform to allow the user to...
May 28th 10 04:45 PM
by Chris Go to last post
3 1,518 Outlook and VBA
Saving Emails as Messages Problems with Access Data Collection et by Chris
Ok Community, Ken helped me get 97% of the emails saved as ".msg" format outside of Outlook. However, due to the nautre of what I am copying, I...
May 27th 10 10:23 PM
by Chris Go to last post
1 903 Outlook and VBA
UserForm and ordering variables by Chris
Sue, They are declared as Global Variables. The problem is that the order I use them in to create the file name, can change. I can get the name...
May 27th 10 09:07 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 751 Outlook and VBA
MailItem.SaveAs not working by Chris
I am trying to save messages as a MSG format. I checked on the forum and found the code but when I save, the file name is not completely written...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 25th 10 04:06 PM
by Chris Go to last post
10 2,323 Outlook and VBA
RibbonDropDown selecteditem depending on ItemProperty. by chris
Hi, I have a RibbonDropDown with 10 values. This RibbonDropDown is placed inside a Ribbon (designer). This Ribbon is set to display on Mail.Read in...
March 29th 10 06:02 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,221 Add-ins for Outlook
Changing Contacts Globally by Chris
is there a global change to put 1 in front of all contact phone numbers
March 15th 10 05:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 348 Outlook - Using Contacts
Setting a non-standard default meeting length? by Chris
First, I'm aware of how to change default meeting length as done in the following: ...
March 9th 10 06:18 PM
by Chris Go to last post
3 771 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar reminders not showing - how can i identify error? by Chris
Outlook Office 2003. When I launch outlook I get a warning message "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 16th 10 03:50 AM
by Linda in Queen Anne[_2_] Go to last post
12 2,518 Outlook - Calandaring
bulk/mass change to display as by Chris
Is there a way to do a mass (bulk) change to the display as field for outlook contacts (Outlook 2007 on small biz server). The default is how I...
January 19th 10 07:29 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 1,815 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook 2007 journal timer is not working, the clock is grey by Chris
I am running Office 2007 Enterprise edition on a new laptop that has 7 installed (64bit). The timer in outlook journal does not work. I capress...
January 1st 10 03:24 AM
by Chris Go to last post
0 890 Outlook - Installation
Password by Chris
Will like to password my outlook for privacy. How do i do this. Thanks
December 20th 09 01:22 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 347 Outlook - Installation
assigning categories to email in outlook 2007 by chris
I only get color categories when I right click the category column in my email. How do I get the subject category list to show up?
December 8th 09 07:10 PM
by Kara the Computer Tutor Go to last post
2 673 Outlook - General Queries
Error Message by chris
Until about the last 2 weeks my OE has run fine(I've been on XP since 2005). Recently I keep receiving the following error message and no...
November 21st 09 09:31 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
8 581 Outlook Express
Office 2007/Windows 2007 by Chris
I installed a clean Windows 7, and a clean Office 2007 Proffessional. Windows Update Works, but Office Update does not work at all. I tried the MS...
November 6th 09 10:55 AM
by neo Go to last post
1 929 Outlook - Installation
after archiving, how do i remove old items from my calendar by Chris
I have too many calendar entries. How do I remove them by date. E.G. everything before 1/1/2009?
September 27th 09 09:18 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 631 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 outbox problem (big post) by Chris
Hi, Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I'm not sure whether it is a client problem or a server problem. We've been having a...
September 16th 09 10:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 559 Outlook - General Queries
EML Messages Will Not Open in Outlook Express by Chris
Since I installed Windows Live Mail eml messages will not open in OE6. But instead in Live Mail which seems to take forever. I have tried resetting...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 12th 09 12:24 PM
by Chris Go to last post
22 1,203 Outlook Express
Email password clears when domain password changes by Chris
Every time my domain password expires, my email password is cleared and I have to re-enter it. This seems to be happenning only in Office 2003...
August 11th 09 01:28 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 644 Outlook - Installation
Viewing Hotmail Web Pages in OE6 by Chris
I would like to set OE6 to view my hotmail home page and Junk mail page. Is there a way this can be done? This way it will be faster to move...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 09 07:02 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
14 700 Outlook Express
Viewing Hotmail Web Pages in OE6 by Chris
I would like to set OE6 to view my hotmail home page and Junk mail page. Is there a way this can be done? This way it will be faster to move...
August 6th 09 04:29 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 136 Outlook Express
EML Messages Will Not Open in Outlook Express by Chris
Since I installed Windows Live Mail eml messages will not open in OE6. But instead in Live Mail which seems to take forever. I have tried resetting...
August 6th 09 04:25 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 146 Outlook Express
Error Message by chris
Until about the last 2 weeks my OE has run fine(I've been on XP since 2005). Recently I keep receiving the following error message and no...
July 8th 09 02:27 PM
by chris Go to last post
0 173 Outlook Express
Setting up Outlook for MSN by Chris
I have an MSN email account. I can't get my emails to come from my MSN account to my Outlook. How do I do this? Keep in mind I am a dope.
June 10th 09 11:34 AM
by Rojo Habe[_3_] Go to last post
2 366 Outlook - General Queries
E-mail Account Failure by Chris
I downloaded Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate last night, installed it, and attempted to set up my work e-mail address's Microsoft Exchange account....
May 22nd 09 03:05 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 604 Outlook - Installation
Blocked Links IN OE6 Messages by Chris
I always used to be able to click on links in messages displayed in OE6 without any problem. For some reason now when I try and hover my mouse over...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 18th 09 05:40 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
14 1,381 Outlook Express