Search: Posts made by: Mark Arnold [MVP]
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 12th 07, 01:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Arnold [MVP]
OWA Calendar entries not updating Outlook

Reading through this one I would direct you to an Outlook group. This
is because it works in OWA and in Outlook outside of Cached Mode. If
only cached mode is the problem I'd troubleshoot any syncing...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 07, 06:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Arnold [MVP]
Outlook 2003 SP2 Rules - connected to Exchange 2003 SP2

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:10:37 +0100, "David"
wrote:

Hi

first of all, sorry if crossposting is not done here.

In the office we have one standard windows 2003 DC running...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.exchange.admin
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Arnold [MVP]
Post Exchange 2003 upgrade Outlook searches looks at pre upgrade dated messages first

On 5 Jan 2007 10:04:23 -0800, "KingCronos"
wrote:

We have an Exchange 2003 server, which replaced an Exchange 2000 server
back in August and all the mailboxes were...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 13th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark Arnold [MVP]
What purpose does the "Send/Receive" button server when you are operating in cached Exchange mode?

On 13 Aug 2006 12:04:47 -0700, "Alan Truism"
wrote:

What purpose does the "Send/Receive" button server when you are
operating in cached Exchange mode?

As long as you are...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 3rd 06, 02:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark Arnold [MVP]
Meetings not appearing on invitees calendars as tentative

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:54:18 -0700, "Jeff Anonymous"
wrote:

Hi,

We use Outlook XP and 2003, with Exchange 2003. We have a problem where
people's calendars are not...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 11th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.exchange.setup,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Mark Arnold [MVP]
Global Address List

When you drill down in the Address Lists and look in the All Users, is
he there?
If you were to type his name into the To: field and then do Check
Name, what happens, does the name underline or does...