Search: Posts made by: txheart0711
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 20th 13, 05:18 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By txheart0711
Question 2 inboxes-"Personal Folders" "MyName"

We have a new manager and his new Outlook has been installed but it's funky. First, we can't figure out how to get my calendar to appear in his shortcuts so that he doesn't have to file|open another...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 16th 13, 03:21 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By txheart0711
2002 Outlook - Shared calendar shortcut

Hi y'all,
It's been a long time since I've had to come to y'all for help. That's a good thing, but my streak has officially ended. I have a new boss and I can't figure out how I got the old boss...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 17th 12, 04:58 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By txheart0711
Red face Mis-directing email

My apologies, after using a few different search terms I found out how to fix...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 28th 10, 05:14 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By txheart0711
To my knowledge, he doesn't get an error message....

To my knowledge, he doesn't get an error message. Using the slipstick method, he sees my regular calendar, but the sub-calendar just isn't there. Using the "open a shared calendar" or File | open |...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 27th 10, 08:51 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By txheart0711
Question share 2003 calendar subfolder w/2002

Hello y'all,
I've finally managed to get our warehouse calendar shared with the other branches using the slipstick method. I have a personal calendar, the Warehouse calendar is my sub-folder.
One...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 2nd 09, 04:55 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By txheart0711
Question Custom Stationary Margins

Is this possible? I've downloaded different stationary's from different sites
on the internet that I would like to use. My problem is that when I use them
to send someone an email message, it looks...