2 inboxes-"Personal Folders" "MyName"

Old August 20th 13, 05:18 PM
txheart0711 txheart0711 is offline
Junior Member

Question 2 inboxes-"Personal Folders" "MyName"

We have a new manager and his new Outlook has been installed but it's funky. First, we can't figure out how to get my calendar to appear in his shortcuts so that he doesn't have to file|open another user|type name every time he wants to open the office calendar. Second is the double inboxes. I've never seen anything like it and dont have a clue how to fix it.

We should only have one inbox, and it doesn't matter to us what name Outlook wants to apply to it, as long as it's where incoming emails appear - and stay until manually moved.
Right now when he gets a new email it appears in his "MyName" inbox (and appears on his synced phone email) and sits there for about a minute. Then it disappears from that inbox and re-appears in another inbox called "Personal Folders" (and disappears from his synced phone email). Does it have something to do with the "MyName" inbox being synced with his phone?
Any idea how both problems can be fixed? Please help ... and thank you in advance!!!
~Ky