Search: Posts made by: peggy
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 24th 08, 11:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By peggy
Only "all-day" events on my calendar print in label colors.

I color-code my calendar so I can tell at a glance what type of appointment
each is. The last two times I've printed my calendar, only the all-day events
printed in the assigned color. The other...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 3rd 08, 03:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By peggy
Can I convert an Outlook Data file to a text file?

Is there a way to conver this file into a "readable file" such as in notepad
so I can manually obtain the information?

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

There is nothing you can do with...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 3rd 08, 08:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By peggy
Can I convert an Outlook Data file to a text file?

I have Outlook 2002 on my PC. My data file was copied from Outlook 2003.
When I try to open the file I get an error message "... not compatible with
this version of the Personal Folders information...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 16th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By peggy
how do you print tracking from a meeting request?

yes - i did that - just thought there should be an easy way to print the
tracking. i downloaded imi attendees print - but it didn't work. i have
2003. any other ideas? export to an excel...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 16th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By peggy
How to print/view a calendar showing only items in a category

I want to be able to keep one calendar for work and home items but be able to
print a calendar showing only home related appts/mtgs. Is there a way to do
this?
Forum: Outlook Express February 18th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By peggy
IO error

I keep getting locked up and then I get an error message saying IO something
error. Any ideas?