how do you print tracking from a meeting request?

Old October 16th 07, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
peggy

Default how do you print tracking from a meeting request?

Old October 16th 07, 11:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

version of outlook?

Have you tried using screen print?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old October 16th 07, 11:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
peggy

yes - i did that - just thought there should be an easy way to print the
tracking. i downloaded imi attendees print - but it didn't work. i have
2003. any other ideas? export to an excel file???

Old October 17th 07, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky

I forgot about imi's app - the attendees list is not exportable, so its
screen print or IMI.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: