Search: Posts made by: thecreator
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 11th 10, 01:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By thecreator
Outlook 2010 Calendar slowness

Hi Plucas,

I have no such problem, but I am running the Beta Version. Please post a
link of where you got the Final version?

Office 2010 Professional Plus Final Version does not have a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 19th 10, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By thecreator
Problem Receiving Calendar Updates

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the response.
The problem maybe that there we have too many Published Calendars.

We clicked on Tools Account Settings Calendar and tried to remove
the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 18th 10, 07:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By thecreator
Problem Receiving Calendar Updates

Hi All,

Is there another problem with Calendar Updates using Outlook?

I am receiving error messages downloading via Send/Receive All again,
for the Calendar Updates. Haven't changed...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 25th 10, 11:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By thecreator
Creating a New Calendar the Synchronizes

Hi Brain Tillman,

Thank you. How come the new Profiles which are created are stored in
your Default Documents folder? Would not the Folder or Profile be created
within the Outlook Folder in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 19th 10, 03:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By thecreator
Outlook 2007 Returns Error 0x800CCC13 When Sending Calendar It

Hi D. Scott,

See this thread: Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Work Around

It might be related to your problem. Same Newsgroup.

--
thecreator
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 18th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Hi D. Scott,

on Windows XP SP3

Not an operating system, but a Service Pack for Windows XP Home
Edition, Professional Edition, Professional X64 Edition, or XP Media Center
Edition. The...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 16th 10, 05:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By thecreator
Share Calender in Outlook 2007

Hi Sei Kal,

First of all, when you share a Calendar for example with
that person must create a Windows Live ID using not your
Windows Live ID.

When your...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 16th 10, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By thecreator
How do I tell who I shared my calendar with?

Hi Jim,

Since you don't know who you share your Calendar with, you can change
the Account and start all over with or you can search your Sent Items and
use the Search Term Calendar and see...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 13th 10, 03:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By thecreator
Creating a New Calendar the Synchronizes

Hi Brian,

I know with Outlook Express, you can have Identities and multiple Store
Folders in Identities for Outlook Express.

How do you create multiple Identities or Profiles in Outlook? I...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 12th 10, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By thecreator
Creating a New Calendar the Synchronizes

Hi Gblake1983,

It can't be done as is. You will need to set up a Dual Boot Computer and
install Outlook 2007 on both partitions. On one partition, set up for him
and the other for you.

--...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 11th 10, 06:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By thecreator
Publishing Outlook Calendar

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the response.

I have been following the messages in this Newsgroup and everytime I
reopen Outlook, it doesn't remember me. And that's why I asked if it ever
gets...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 11th 10, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By thecreator
Publishing Outlook Calendar

Hi All,

Question: How many days does an Outlook Calendar remain available through
Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 Beta, before the subscribers start having
problems getting Calendar...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 9th 10, 04:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By thecreator
Calendar Sharing Error 0x8004010f

Hi All,

Task 'Published Calendars' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation
failed. An object cannot be found.'

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 w/ Internet
Explorer 7...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 7th 10, 04:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 27
Posted By thecreator
Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Work Around

Hi Hugh,

You can no longer view your Calendar online or publish the Calendar to
be viewed through a Browser of any kind. One needs to use Outlook 2007 or
Outlook 2010 Beta, right now.

The...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 5th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 27
Posted By thecreator
Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Work Around

If the problems are fixed, then the Work-Arounds that were developed,
are no longer necessary?

Does one, still need to Change Account?

--
thecreator
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 4th 10, 12:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Outlook Calendar Sharing Publishing/Syncing Work Around

Hi Hugh,

The Work arounds do work.

You can share the Calendar. You need to know just there Email Address,
not the password. The responsibility for the password is theirs, not yours.

Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 28th 09, 09:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By thecreator
Publish My Calendar

Question: Is Microsoft aware of the problem? If not, how is Microsoft
being aware of the Outage? Is there a Phone Number one calls to make
Microsoft aware of this problem, without the Users jumping...
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 02:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By thecreator
links no longer functioning in OE 6

Hi Steve,

Check your Installed Toolbars as well as the Built-in XP Pop Up Blocker
in Internet Options. The Links won't work, if the Popup Blockers are set to
block all Popups.

--
thecreator
Forum: Outlook Express July 30th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

Hi kandinsky63,

When you say you back up all your OE folders onto another HDD, are you
backing up the Outlook Express Store Folder with a Backup Sync Type Program
or manually copying the...
Forum: Outlook Express July 19th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 33
Posted By thecreator
outlook express/windows live

Hi map,

Change it in Outlook Express, also to match the password you changed it
to. We are talking about Windows Live Mail?

--
thecreator

"map" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook Express July 17th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By thecreator
Newsgroup Postings

Hi Neil,

At the top, click Tools then click Options. Click Read and look under
News. There you can limit the Headers.

--
thecreator

"Neil Hampshire" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook Express July 1st 08, 07:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By thecreator
message problems

Hi Padgett,

Look to see if the problem isn't on the Web, itself, especially if you
went on vacation, recently.

Check your Web Email Account settings. Are your E-mails being forwarded
to...
Forum: Outlook Express July 1st 08, 03:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By thecreator
message problems

Hi Gran,

Outlook Express 6 does not run in Windows Vista.

You need to check your Partner's E-mail Program and make sure that your
E-mail Account is not listed on his computer. If so,...
Forum: Outlook Express June 26th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By thecreator
Can I use Outlook Express for Outgoing ONLY?

Hi IK,

Yes, it can be done. But you need for a SMTP Server to accept incoming
E-mails from you or that is outgoing E-mails from your computer to them. I
am currently doing so on this computer....
Forum: Outlook Express June 26th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By thecreator
Cannot send email thru Outlook Express

Hi George,

Have you rebooted after making the changes?

--
thecreator