Search: Posts made by: Ginger
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 20th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Ginger
decline a meeting request and get an missing organizer message

We have one user keep getting this message when she declined any meeting
request only to different people sent to her.
"You cannot respond to a meeting without an organizer. You must add an...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 18th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Ginger
Change Contact Folder into a Distribution List

If I have a Contact Folder with many entries, how do I make a Distribution
List for emailing without entering each email address individually again??
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 12th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Ginger
Is there a Template that has confirmation number

I was woundering if there is a template that has a area for confirmation
numbers or it auto maticalley gives you a confirmation number.
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 18th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Ginger
how do I get my gmail account as my default email with outlook

I would like my gmail account to show in outlook when I open it. How do I
configure it so it will?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Ginger
import .pst file

Hello,

I just had to reinstall Outlook and am having trouble reconfiguring my system.

On the properties menu I have my email account configured. I can send a
test message OK. When I try to add a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 06, 02:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ginger
2003 to 2002

Nevermind. I figured this out out but can not figure out how to delete this.
I just had to fiddle with the settings...just when I thought I had exhausted
myself I did something right on the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ginger
2003 to 2002

I have been working with Outlook for years. It got a glitch so I uninstalled
the program and reinstalled. I am pretty sure that I was using Outlook 2003
last time, but I uninstalled that and then...