Search: Posts made by: Jen
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 12th 10, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jen
Issues with MOSS 2007 and Outlook 2007 communicating

Diane,

Thank you. I checked these things and while the send/receive was running,
it seemed stuck at 67%. I pulled up the details on the send/receive and it
was the calendar sync that was taking...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 11th 10, 08:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jen
Issues with MOSS 2007 and Outlook 2007 communicating

I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in SharePoint Server. Please
let me know if this isn't the right place.

I am currently using Outlook 2007 and MOSS 2007 at work. I have connected...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 7th 09, 08:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Jen
business card

I have been reading other online forums and this seems to be an issue with
others as well. I find it hard to believe that Microsoft hasn't had this
issue before. There is nothing I can do?

"Diane...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 1st 09, 10:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Changing the resolution

The business card I created looks clear on my computer, but shows up blurry
on the recipients computer when it's received in the email. I realize the
image is in a jpeg format. Is there any way to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 30th 09, 10:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Jen
business card

I created a signature in Outlook and included a vCard. The image of the
business card shows up clearly on my computer, but appears blurry in the
recipients email. Any ideas as to why this is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 13th 09, 04:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Outlook Contacts

Can anyone tell me how to merge together my contacts sub folder with the main
contacts?
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 22nd 08, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Jen
Outlook Connector - Mail for Hotmail account shows up in outlook b

it's not listed as being set up as an account, therefore I can only receive,
not send any mail. This started after I tried to uninstall Outlook Connector
- guess I didn't do it right. Can anybody...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 23rd 08, 06:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Jen
Keeping shared calendars open

The Service Pack 3 is Window's Service Pack 3. This service pack as also
affected Outlook with other users in our Department. Once the service pack 3
was removed it fixed all Outlook issues....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 23rd 08, 01:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Jen
Keeping shared calendars open

My IT guy tried both of those, and neither one worked. He did however figure
out the problem which he wanted me to pass on to anyone else who may be
having this same problem. He said he removed...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 22nd 08, 04:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Jen
Keeping shared calendars open

I use Outlook 2007 (a recent upgrade from 2003). I have many calendars
shared to me that I look at daily. With 2007, evertime I reboot my computer,
the shared calendars have to be re-opened...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 14th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Jen
Grey box with contacts, no address book

I transferred my info with the transfer cord Dell provided with our new
computer. I also looked at that tabbed section Vince asked about and it
listed and Outlook adress book and a moblie address...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 13th 08, 07:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Jen
Grey box with contacts, no address book

Hi, first time here so please be kind if I don't ask this correctly. I have
searched your forum to no avail. I have Windows Vista, Outlook 2007 on my
new computer. All of my contacts are...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 11th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Jen
Issue accepting meeting invitations

I have not.

"Ben Kemp" wrote:

Hi Jen

Have you had any joy resolving this one?

Ben
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 23rd 08, 12:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Outlook 2003 Add-in Error message

Every time I open Outlook 2003, I first get the following error message:

"The add-in "C:\Program
Files\SpamBlockerUtility\Bin\4.8.4.0\Redemption.d..." could not be installed
or loaded. This...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 22nd 08, 01:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Jen
Issue accepting meeting invitations

What is the most efficient way to ensure this is the case? Enable store
logging, client logging and track any changes made to specific attributes of
the meeting? I'm looking at 3,000 total...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 17th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Change category on individual recurring appointment

Hi all
My office uses recurring appointments to signify weekly/bi-weekly tasks. In
Outlook 2003 we were able to colorize a single occurrence of a recurring
series by changing the category. This was...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 14th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Jen
Issue accepting meeting invitations

I am seeing the exact same issue... any update on this?

"Ben Kemp" wrote:

Do you know exactly what is causing it from the Blackberry side of things?

Is there a resolution?

Regards
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 1st 08, 06:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Sharing calendars

I am in need of serious help.

My boss would like everyone in the office to be able to view/edit his
calendar on Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. I've searched everywhere online
and it says you...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 20th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jen
Changing the default in the file as field in Outlook '03

Sorry, I was afraid no one would see it there. I wanted to edit my post to
clarify my question, but this forum doesn't have that feature.
Thanks for your help.
Here's a link to that post in case...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 19th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Jen
Changing the default in the file as field in Outlook '03

I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3

In the 'file as' field there is a drop-down box with the following choices:
• Last, First
• First Last
• Company
• Last, First (Company)
• Company (Last,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 19th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Jen
File As Field In Contacts

"Karl Timmermans" wrote:
I want to change the default settings for the 'file as' field, but can't
find the proper place to do so. Would you please tell me how to do this?

Outlook 2003 SP3

#1...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 18th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Jen
I'm the meeting organizer but it's not on my calendar

I'm the meeting organizer but the meeting is not on my calendar. Where do I
go to see the meetings that I have organized? I think I deleted my name on
the attendee list so I was never sent the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 12th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Birtday of imported Contacts is not shown in Calendar

I also tried this and it didn't work. I am using Vista and Outlook 2007,
don't know if that makes a difference, but I didn't want to start a new topic
for what is essentially the same issue. I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 31st 07, 04:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
Inbox for outlook

How do I set my inbox as my default folder upon opening outlook?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 27th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jen
Bigger Box for Text

I am trying to print out the calendar by month and want to see my meetings in
full with out the text getting cut off. Is there a way to either wrap the
text or make the appointment box bigger?