Search: Posts made by: Oliver Vukovics
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 7th 08, 10:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
"Show this folder as an e-mail address book" properties doesn

Hi Ken,

if you would delete the "Outlook Addressbook" (not the contact folder) you
would not lost any contacts.

The Outlook Addressbook is only a "filter" of your existing contacts.

When you say...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 27th 07, 11:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Where is the contacts file stored locally on my PC

Hi DD,

Are they stored locally
on my PC somewhere in a file that I could inport into my new office?

Only if the "Cache Mode" was activated, the information should be stored in
an ".ost"...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 27th 07, 11:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Editing email addresses

Hi R4010S,

have a look on this site :
http://www.ingressor.com/autocompletetips.htm

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

Hi John,

have a look on this sites:

How to delete "Ghost PST files":
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/ghosts.htm

Freeware tool to repair your Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 17th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Sync Outlook Std 2007 between PC Desktop in XP w/SP2 & laptop

Hi Greg,

Perhaps the
easiest way to handle this would be to upgrade to Office 2007 Pro which
several people have told me will do the sync'ing I'm looking for.

No Outlook version will "sync" all...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 17th 07, 02:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Contact list has "disappeared"

Hi Erica,

have a look on this site :

"Contact information does not appear in the address book in Outlook"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002

Maybe the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 14th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Shared calendar data missing

Hi D.Q.,

did you ask the question also in the Exchange Newsgroup?

I would ask the same question in the Exchange newsgroup:

I do not have the knowledge...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 14th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Sync Outlook Std 2007 between PC Desktop in XP w/SP2 & laptop

Hi Greg,

Is this all done only on my PC and Laptop, or is it done via a
remote server?

All this solutions are done in your network, not with a remote server.

about:
"Sync2 for Microsoft...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 13th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Email

Hi Zenigeva,

your Outlook version is?

Do you mean the "Preview window".

Deaktivate in the Outlook menu under "Views" the "Previewwindow"

Maybe it helps.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 13th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Shared calendar data missing

Hi D.Q.",

if you change the "view" in the calendar to "Categories" can you see the
items now?

Does the user has all rights on this "shared calendar"?

If you make a "login" with another username...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 13th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Sync Outlook Std 2007 between PC Desktop in XP w/SP2 & laptop in V

Hi Greg,

there is no "Tool" or integrated way in Outlook to synchronize 2 Computers
or 2 PST files.

have a look on this sites:

Outlook synchronisation...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 13th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
My reminders stopped showing on my calendar, how do I fix that?

Hi RocKDF,

I prefer to start Outlook with the command line "/Cleanreminders"

have a look on this site for further information:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP010031101033.aspx

Maybe...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 13th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Shared calendar data missing

Hi D.Q.,

I prefer to start Outlook with the command line "/Cleanviews"

have a look on this site for further information:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP010031101033.aspx

Maybe it...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 11th 07, 12:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Outlook 2003 auto contact creation

Hi PJ,

in addition to the posting of Russ Valentine, you could also try our
freeware program:

Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is a
freeware addin for Outlook,...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 11th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
How do I convert my archive files to the newer format?

Hi smithwdoug,

have a look on this site :

"Convert a non-Unicode data file (.pst) to a Unicode data file (.pst),
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP010383511033.aspx

Maybe it helps.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 6th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Outlook on desktop and laptop

Hi Dave S,

it will be better to synchronize or share the information:

Outlook sharing...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 6th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
multiple copies of each email

Hi Ven,

have a look on this site :

"Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?"
http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html

Maybe it helps.

--
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 6th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1

Hi sharonag,

have a look on this sites:

Share and open other people's folders
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011134811033.aspx

Video how it...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 6th 07, 12:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
calendar sync between sharepoint calendar and personal calendar

Hi Mominator,

have a look on this site :
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.asp

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 30th 07, 01:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
How to import windows live mail contact

Hi Mally,

have a look on this site :

"Import contacts from Windows Live Hotmail to Outlook"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102244111033.aspx

Maybe it helps.

--
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 30th 07, 09:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1

Hi Bill,

the "messaging interface" for Outlook is the called "MAPI". So your "MAPI"
could be corrupted or the "connector" to this interface (your Outlook
profile) could be damaged.

- Try the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 30th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
How do I configure my Yahoo webmail to work in Outlook?

Hi MikeC,

have a look on this sites:

"Use Outlook with SBC Yahoo!"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011133121033.aspx?pid=CH063565691033

"Use Outlook with Yahoo!...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 30th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
How to share Outlook 03 Calendar?

Hi Bobby,

have a look on this sites:

Outlook sharing solutions:
http://www.publicshareware.com/public-share-outlook-description.html
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

Article about...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 29th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Outlook Express 6.0

Hi Melvingene,

please ask your question in an Outlook Express newsgroup. This newsgroup is
for Outlook which is complete different to Outlook Express.

OE...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 28th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Oliver Vukovics
Change email address on existing computer

Dear bobbenjamin,

you could search in the registry for the old e-mail address or you could
create a complete new Outlook profile:

How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook...