Search: Posts made by: Maureen
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 2nd 09, 09:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Maureen
making distribution lists with networking

I am on Windows 7 Outlook 2007. I want to make distribution lists ( I have
over 3000 contacts in different folders under contacts) but I don't have any
names in the Contacts folder itself. How do I...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 9th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Maureen
Calendar: appts stop popping up until refresh

My boss leaves Outlook open 24/7. Her calendar has many recurring appts. Most
of the time they pop up. All of a sudden the other day, Dismissed appts kept
coming back, and recurring appts didn't...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 21st 09, 12:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Maureen
Notes updates

I want to be able to go into contacts and add notes and updates and the
automatic date and time come up each time. Where do I find this application
to work for me everytime instead of putting it in...
Forum: Outlook Express April 8th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 7
Posted By Maureen
Outlook Express and Microsoft Office Outlook

Hi

Here is an update, I am able to answer some of your previous questions.

We are using Windows XP Professional,

Microsoft Office Word 2003.

I believe Outlook is set as our default Mail Client,...
Forum: Outlook Express April 3rd 08, 12:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Replies: 7
Posted By Maureen
Outlook Express and Microsoft Office Outlook

Thanks for replying. As I am not at work until Monday 7th April, I can only
answer some of your queries. I believe we are using Office version 2003 and
Outlook is set as our default Mail Client,...
Forum: Outlook Express April 3rd 08, 12:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Maureen
Outlook Express and Microsoft Office Outlook

I have recently set up Outlook Express at work, not realising that the
Address Book that we use is in Microsoft Office Outlook. Now when we try to
use our Address Book when we use Word 2003 for...
Forum: Outlook Express January 11th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Maureen
spam getting thru

thanks so much... i really, really appreciated this advice ... will follow
your ideas through.maureen

"VanguardLH" wrote:

"maureen" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express January 7th 08, 02:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Maureen
spam getting thru

I have tons of spam getting thru to my inbox ( many with subject box
blatantly sexual in text ) and two of my known address emails getting sent to
deleted mail....I want to know if anyone else is...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 7th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen
Outlook Problms, NO MAIL

Yes, I am running Norton. Maureen

"Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]" wrote:

Is there an AntiVirus or AntiSpam application in this picture anywhere?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 6th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation

Ok, I am running Vista, and installed Microsoft Office well over 90 days ago.
Had no problems in the beginning. I have NOT installed any new programs
since. Now the problems are as follows.
1)...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 6th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen
Outlook stopped receiving messages, but still sends.

Brian, it has been over 90 days for me and I am having a lot of difficulty
with outlook. Cannot get it to do anything with out errors popping up. I have
deleted it and redownloaded it from...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 4th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Maureen
Outlook 2007 Password Doesn't Save

Is there anything new in the world of Outlook 2007 saving
passwords? This is so frustrating; I love the program but
don't want to keep entering my password. Any help
appreciated. Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 1st 07, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen
DISTRIBUTION LIST

Thanks.

But how does the receiver add it as a new DL in his/her contacts???

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

There is only one way you can email a DL. Insert it as an Outlook Item in an...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 1st 07, 06:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen
DISTRIBUTION LIST

I've created a distribution list with 30 addresses. I've tried sharing it
with a colleague by E-mailing it to her by opening the contact (distribution
list) and using the command "Action,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 21st 07, 12:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Maureen
jpg attachments - opening multiple at one time

I have Outlook 2007.
When I receive an e-mail with multiple .jpg attachments, I am only able to
open one at a time to view them. Is there a way I can open all of them at
once without having to go...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 12th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen
Autopreview won't stay off

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem now.
--
Maureen

"news.houston.sbcglobal.net" wrote:

I have Outlook version 2002 and I used to want the auto preview to turn off.
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 21st 07, 05:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen
Outlook 2002 won't retain Account password on Vista

There is a download available on the MS site that provides for the missing
file. The download is called Outlook Connector - you can give it a try but
so far I haven't been able to get it to work...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 21st 07, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 6
Posted By Maureen
outlook password not saved

There is a file you can download from the MS site called Outlook Connector
which was to fix the problem of the missing file - the inability to connect
to a pop3 account. I have downloaded this...
Forum: Outlook Express February 21st 07, 04:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen
deleting main identity in OE prior to giving PC away

Thanks everyone. It worked. OE no longer shows my identify. Appreciate it.

"Steve Cochran" wrote:

You want to get rid of your messages also. First find the location of the
message store...
Forum: Outlook Express February 21st 07, 04:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen
deleting main identity in OE prior to giving PC away

Thanks everyone. It worked. OE no longer shows my identify. Appreciate it.

"Michael Santovec" wrote:

Is the mail account that you deleted back in OE after you restart the
PC?

If so,...
Forum: Outlook Express February 20th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen
deleting main identity in OE prior to giving PC away

I did that but even after I close OE and restart the PC - if I open OE it
goes out and checks my e-mail.

"Jerry" wrote:

Tools accounts mail and delete yourself.

"Maureen"...
Forum: Outlook Express February 20th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen
deleting main identity in OE prior to giving PC away

how do I delete my main identity in OE? I am giving my PC to my grandson and
I don't want my messages accidentally downloaded if OE is opened.
thanks for the help.
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 7th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Maureen
I can't send or recieve! error: object not found. Help!

I have configured Outlook and the tests show that all is well. But, I can't
send/recieve. I consistently get the error message that the "object is not
found." OE works just fine, but I want...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 18th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Maureen
New PC confuguration/Outlook and Word problem

I got a new office PC for Christmas - yay! I chose Use Word to edit email
Messages in Outlook 2002, but when I try to forward a message with graphics
or use a macro already set up I get the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 9th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Maureen
Changing Fields on Distribution Lists

I would like to print a distribution list in my outlook contact folder and
prefer to have the phone numbers of the contacts printed rather than the
email addresses. Is there any way to select the...