Search: Posts made by: Diamontina Cocktail
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 4th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Calendar sharing with Office Online

For some reason, a couple of days back, my previously shared through Office
Online calendar started doing strange things. The machine it is shared with
wouldn't update and kept on saying I had the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 11:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Diamontina Cocktail wrote:

Sorry I may be wrong there. I have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

Before you say "not even possible" you have to know the details in which it
happened. It HAS happened to me before, unfortunately. I agree that it
shouldn't but it did nevertheless. Does this mean...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
2 home PC's networked - 1 copy of outlook possibe?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Diamontina Cocktail wrote:

Well if that is the case even that is...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 11:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
2 home PC's networked - 1 copy of outlook possibe?

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Diamontina Cocktail" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 11:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 18
Possible spyware/keylogger in outlook

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Diamontina Cocktail wrote:

This isn't a key logger problem at all. I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 08, 11:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Diamontina Cocktail" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 6th 08, 12:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

Sorry I may be wrong there. I have uninstalled and had the PSTs go on
machines before but I honestly cant remember which versions of Outlook they
were excepting my own machine that had Outlook 2002...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 6th 08, 12:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Diamontina Cocktail" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 6th 08, 12:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 18
Possible spyware/keylogger in outlook

Sorry, no. It doesn't get rid of everything. You don't have to believe me
though. Google is your friend.

"Diane Poremsky" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 6th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Calendar oddity Outlook 2007

"Diane Poremsky" wrote in message
Does it show if you refresh the view? (switch folders, switch back)
Switching...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 18
Possible spyware/keylogger in outlook

Diane,

Not even reformatting gets rid of everything. If someone wants to be THAT
paranoid, they really should dump the old drive and put a new windows on a
new hard drive not touched before...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 18
Possible spyware/keylogger in outlook

This isn't a key logger problem at all. I don't know why but all Outlook
2007s actually say they are sending whatever number of how many emails. I
sometimes see 24 of 26 and I am sending only 2...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Calendar oddity Outlook 2007

I have my calendar days set to show the entire work week and I share the
calendar with my laptop through the MS servers.

For reasons I cannot divine, on some weeks, the calendar on the laptop that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
2 home PC's networked - 1 copy of outlook possibe?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Garry Kennedy wrote:

No. You can't run the exact same Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 12:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

A while back you said you deleted all add ins. I don't think you have. Do
you know how to delete add ins within Outlook? It isn't a simple delete.
Also, if you have ANY add ins in internet...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 11:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

Brian,

Instead of that answer, can you say something that may help?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Castell ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 5th 08, 11:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

It SHOULD delete the pst but it didn't necessarily do so if you had a sector
error that basically stopped that happening. That was my point.

"Todd" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 13th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 31
*****PLEASE HELP ****** Outlook 2007 Hangs Boot

Dunno if you ever fixed that problem but did you, when you reinstalled
Outlook 2007, delete all the boxes? Eg, inbox and so on? The mail store file
may not actually have deleted and it sounds to me...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 13th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Outllok 2007 - unintentional DOS maybe????

Dear Anyone,

Out on a job and asked to also check the Outlook 2007 of a client machine
(well, this is a good paying customer so do it and be happy, right?) and I
decided to send it through a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 5th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
vista/outlook question

"Tim" wrote in message
Carmen O'Donnell wrote:
I've been looking to get a new notebook more than likely with have Vista
on...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 5th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Archived email - how to get back?

"Vanguard" wrote in message
"Diamontina Cocktail" wrote in message

Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 1st 07, 10:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Archived email - how to get back?

Hi all,

Archived email and now wondering how I can easily see it again if needed.
Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 27th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Sync Outlook 2007 between 2 computers

"Diane Poremsky" wrote in message
The calendar is an easy sync if both are using ol2007 (or if one is using
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 27th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 4
Outlook 2007 search doesn't work right

Go to Control Panel and Indexing Options. In there is the click button to
make it rebuild.

"Drew Boillot" wrote in message
How...