SENDOBJECT (email) and the FROM field

Old April 5th 06, 11:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Dennis

Default SENDOBJECT (email) and the FROM field

I asked this question in the Access group, and was referred here. I was told
NO, but that there might be a way in Outlook itself. So here's the question,
and I look forward to any ideas...

"Is there any way, when issuing the SENDOBJECT VBA command, to specify the
contents of the FROM field in the ensuing email? I see no parameter in the
command syntax to allow that. Access 2002."

Thanks!

Old April 6th 06, 06:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]

The only option you have is to set the EditMessage parameter to True (-1),
then use VBA to automate the Outlook Object Model. You can get a reference
to the opened e-mail by using the ActiveInspector object, then change your
sending options. Be aware of these examples though (depending on what you
want to do regarding the sender):

To designate the mail account used to send a message by Microsoft Outlook:
http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/sendaccount.htm#code

--
Eric Legault (Outlook MVP, MCDBA, old school WOSA MCSD, B.A.)
Try Picture Attachments Wizard for Outlook: