HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails

Old March 25th 10, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Sam

Default HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails

Hi All,

I am sending emails in outlook with voting buttons. But once I receive the
email and I vote using voting buttons in outlook, Email body history gets
deleted when the voting response email is received. Is there any outlook
property that I can
use to keep the email body transcript from getting deleted when the voting

Thanks in advance.

Old March 26th 10, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
JP[_3_]

Sorry, you send voting emails to yourself?

What do you mean "the email body history gets deleted when the voting
response email is received" ? The original email you sent with the
voting request has the body text in it. The response just records what
button the voter pushed, and the Subject of the response indicates
which email is being voted on.

--JP