How to set up incoming Outlook emails to go to specific folder

Old July 15th 08, 01:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
jasonling168

Default How to set up incoming Outlook emails to go to specific folder

It is a easy job to move the email from different group to a specified
folder. I received thousands of email from different groups. and the rule is
not enough for me to handle it. Now i need to write a program to do the job
for me.

If anybody needs help please send mail to or

i will try my best to help.

thanks

"Meg" wrote:

HI Hollis ~ I appreciate your being willing to keep an eye on this problem.
I tried redoing my rule to move a daily newsletter I receive Mon. thru Fri.
into the folder with its name on it -- did it a couple of days ago. Being
Christmas, the newsletter will not appear till probably tomorrow, Tues.,
12/27 so I won't know for a few more days whether I did the rule correctly so
that it will work for me. Thank you for your patience -- A Happy New Year to
you (hope the shopping has dwindled down, or even stopped!!). Thank you ~ ~
--
Meg Mac

"Hollis D. Paul" wrote:

In article ,
=?Utf-8?B?TWVn?= wrote:
Hollis and Fred646 = I would like to keep this open for a couple of days till
I (and Fred) have an opportunity to try these directions and see if we can
get them to work properly. Thank you . .

I'll be watching, though all this holiday stuff is getting depressing, and the
wife is dragging me off to do shopping all the time. I'll be somewhat sporadic.
But then again, I'm not getting any real work done.

Hollis D. Paul [MVP - Outlook]

Mukilteo, WA USA