OL2003 Custom Form Display Question

Old January 24th 07, 07:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
H W Willis

Default OL2003 Custom Form Display Question

Hi! I'm new to this forum. Hopefully my OL 2003 form's problem will be a
simply one to fix. I've created a routing message form with simple text
fields to capture categories of info combined with a comments field for
additional information. The form displays and captures information correctly
when opened from the Organizational Forms Library; however, after being
sent, all the form text fields disappear, leaving only the comments field
content. If I place the text fields on a subsequent tabbed page however,
the fields and data display correctly. Any suggestions?

I'm using OL 2003/SP-2 with Exchange 2003 (with the latest service packs).

Thanks in advance for your help and advice,

-H W Willis

Old January 25th 07, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Hollis Paul

In article , H W Willis wrote:
Any suggestions?

I'm using OL 2003/SP-2 with Exchange 2003 (with the latest service packs).

Thanks in advance for your help and advice,

If you are sending to people on the same Exchange server, there really
should not be a problem. If you are sending it to outsiders, then you need
to force the use of the TNEF wrapper. To do this, open the contact item for
the recipient, select the email address field you are using, right-click it,
and choose properties. On that properties panel, there is a drop-down field
that is labeled "e-mail format". By default, it is set to "let Outlook
choose the best sending format", as if Outlook had the smarts to make a
selection. Set it to "Send using Outlook Rich Text Format". Do this for
all your recipients.

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA